Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Reino Unido-Edimburgo: Grapadoras
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: http://www.nhsscotlandprocurement.scot.nhs.uk/
Dirección del perfil de comprador: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA11883
Apartado II: Objeto
Surgical Stapers, Cutters and Clip Appliers
The Common Services Agency (more commonly known as National Services Scotland) (‘the Authority’) acting through its division Procurement, Commissioning and Facilities is undertaking this procurement of supply and delivery of Central Venous Catheters on behalf of all entities constituted pursuant to the National Health Service(Scotland) Act 1978 (i.e. all NHS Scotland Health Boards, Special Health Boards and the Authority or other NHS Organisation established pursuant to the NHS (Scotland) Act 1978), any integrated Joint Boards established pursuant to the new Public Bodies (Joint Working) Scotland Act 2014 (collectively here after referred to as ‘Participating Authorities’).
Each of the following products should be constructed to maximise ease of use and minimise risk to patients. During the product life cycle it should support efficient and effective operation in the variety of scenarios and user skills likely to be encountered:
1.1) We require a range of Surgical Staplers, used for Internal and External Skin wounds, that will be used in open surgery within an NHSS Acute setting with appropriate trained personnel. These products are used in different sizes;
1.2) We require a range of Surgical Staplers, used for Internal and External Skin wounds that can be used in Endo Procedure within an NHSS Acute Setting with appropriate trained personnel. These products may be used in conjunction with Trocars although not necessarily across all sizes. These products are used in different sizes.
1.3) We require a range of Cutters/Staplers that can be used in an Open Procedure within an NHSS Acute Setting by appropriate trained personnel. The products are used in different sizes;
1.4) We require a range of Cutters/Staplers that can be used in a Endo Procedure within an NHSS Acute Setting by appropriate trained personnel. These products may be used in conjunction with Trocars although not necessarily across all sizes. These products are used in different sizes;
1.5) We require a range of Clip appliers that can be used in a Open Procedure within an NHSS Acute Setting by appropriate trained personnel. These products are used in different sizes;
1.6) We require a range of Clip Appliers that can be sued in a Endo Procedure within an NHSS Acute Setting by appropriate trained personnel. These products may be used in conjunction with Trocars although not necessarily across all sizes. These products are used in different sizes.
We envisage that Ten (10) Suppliers will be awarded to this framework.
2 optional extension periods both consisting of 12 months can be utilised by the Authority.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
List and brief description of selection criteria:
(1) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate in respect of the activities which are similar type to the subject matter of the notice;
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statement of accounts or extracts relating to their business. See contract/tender documentation which incorporates the requirements of the ESPD(Scotland) and the financial period of reporting is the previous 3 years.
1) All products tendered are Latex Free in lots that are tendered for;
2) Batch / Lot codes and expiry dates appear on all packaging;
3) CE Marking — All lots — Product submitted must be CE Marked in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC;
4) Pricing — All Lots — Suppliers must confirm contract pricing must be fixed for the first two (2) and after the date of the letter of award issued by the Authority to all successful framework participants;
5) Samples to be provided during the duration of the framework FOC (Free of Charge);
6) Confirm that products tendered are sterile;
7) Confirm that products tendered are single use;
8) Must confirm possession of ISO9001 certification or alternative and must be valid for the duration of the framework;
7) Commitment to comply with to GS1/Scan for safety;
8) Evidence of Sales/Usage within the last 12 months for tendered products;
9) Awarded suppliers must provide a minimum of 3 months notice for any product changes;
10) Suppliers to hold a minimum of 30 days based on NHS Scotland recurring demand;
11) Potential Framework Participant to provide a minimum of one (1) Whole Time Equivalent (WTE) responsible for the geographical area of NHS Scotland for the duration of the Framework Agreement. The WTE must also hold a current Theatre Accreditation Licence.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
The buyer is using PCS-Tender to conduct this ITT exercise. The Project code is 10892. For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2343.
The Contracting Authority does not intend to include a sub-contract clause as part of community benefits (as per Section 25 of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014) in this contract for the following reason:
The Contracting Authority does not intend to include a sub-contract clause as part of community benefits (as perSection 25 of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 in this contract for the following reason:
The contractor shall ensure that all contracts with sub-contractors and Suppliers which the Contractor intends to procure following the Commencement Date, and which the Contractor has not, before the date of this Contract, already planned to award to a particular Sub-contractor or Supplier, are advertised through the Public Contracts Scotland procurement portal(www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk)and awarded following a fair, open, transparent and competitive process proportionate to the nature and value of the contract.
Community benefits are included in this requirement. For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2361.
A summary of the expected community benefits has been provided as follows:
Employability / targeted recruitment and training.
Supply chain initiatives.
Workshops / Mentoring.
Third sector engagement.
Community consultation / engagement / events.
Dirección de internet: http://www.nhsscotlandprocurement.scot.nhs.uk/
The Authority will notify economic operators who submitted a tender or (where no deselection process haspreviously been made) applied to be selected to tender, of its decision to award the Framework Agreementwhich notification will contain, among other information, a summary of the reasons as to why the economic operator was unsuccessful. The notification will incorporate a ‘standstill period’ of a minimum of 10 (ten) clearcalendar days (or a minimum of 15 (fifteen) if the communication method used is not electronic) between the date on which the Authority despatches the notice(s) and the date on which the Authority proposes to conclude the relevant Framework Agreement. The bringing of court proceedings against the Authority during the standstill period will automatically continue the prohibition on entering into the Framework Agreement untilthe court proceedings are determined, discontinued or disposed of, or the court, by interim order, brings to anend the prohibition. The remedies that may be awarded by the courts before the Framework Agreement has been entered into include the setting aside of the decision to award the Framework Agreement to the winning tenderer(s). The bringing of court proceedings against the Authority after the Framework Agreement has been entered into will not affect the Framework Agreement unless.
Grounds for the imposition of special penalties under the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015 can be established. Otherwise the remedies that maybe awarded by the courts where the Framework Agreement has been entered into are limited to the award of damages.