Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
La Conferencia sobre el Futuro de Europa le ofrece la oportunidad de compartir sus ideas y conformar el futuro de Europa. ¡Denos su opinión!
Irlanda-Dublín: Servicios de gestión de crisis
Anuncio de licitación – sectores especiales
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Apartado II: Objeto
Business Continuity Services
This contract is for business continuity services for ESB to accommodate staff at Dublin, Cork, and Belfast. ESB is inviting pre-qualification applications from suitably qualified interested parties with experience of providing these services and with available existing premises in Dublin, Cork, and Belfast.
Applicants may apply for lot 1, lot 2, lot 3, or for all lots. Applicants must state in their application which lots are being applied for, and if the applicant is applying for more than one lot 2 separate references should be given for each lot applied for.
Business Continuity Services at Dublin
At this point it is envisaged that the requirement in Dublin will be to accommodate in the range of between 230 to 300 seats.
Following the closing date the contracting entity will evaluate the responses with a view to selecting a list of suitable candidates to be invited to submit a tender for the Framework Agreement for each of the lots to which they have qualified. ESB will invite at least the 5 highest scoring applicants for each lot to the tender stage of this competition, subject to that number qualifying.
The duration of the Framework Agreements will be for 4 years each with an option for ESB to extend for up to a additional further 3 years in one of more increments.
Please refer to the individual instructions for submission of bids relevant to each tender issued via the system.
Business Continuity Services at Cork
At this point it is envisaged that the requirement in Cork will be to accommodate in the range of 200 seats.
The duration of the Framework Agreements will be for 4 years each with an option for ESB to extend for up to an additional further 3 years in one of more increments.
Business Continuity Services at Belfast
At this point it is envisaged that the requirement in Belfast will be to accommodate 25 seats.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
As stated in Procurement Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID xxxxxx
Where a grouping of service providers express interest in this process, it is a requirement of ESB that one member of the group accepts full contractual responsibility for the delivery of the services. Where appropriate the intended contractually responsible member of any grouping or consortium must be identified in responding to this notice.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant;
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the Framework Agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the Framework Agreement, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the Framework Agreement and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to the framework;
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process, the Framework Agreement or any contract awarded under the Framework Agreement at any time;
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition;
10) At Section II.2.9 we have indicated that 5 applicants will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 5 applicants subject to that number qualifying.