Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Reino Unido-Bradford: Trabajos de construcción
Anuncio de licitación – sectores especiales
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: www.yorkshirewater.com
Apartado II: Objeto
Complex Civils Framework
Yorkshire Water (YW) manage the collection, treatment and distribution of water in Yorkshire, supplying around 1 240 000 000 litres of drinking water each day. At the same time collecting, treating and disposing of about one billion litres of waste water safely back into the environment.
YW are looking to establish a multi supplier framework to service the business requirement for civil works across the YW estate covering all civil engineering based activity which would not be completed by Tier 1 partners.
Across the full Yorkshire Water estate.
The framework aims to cover:
— Civil and Structural Engineering construction and refurbishment works associated with selected above or below ground assets on operational treatment, collection or distribution facilities including process treatment and water retaining structures, as one off projects,
— construction and refurbishment work within a site boundary, inclusive of the entrance to a site, on-site access roads, (not including public highways / roads),
— some minor building works may also be included but this will not be the primary scope.
The scope of services shall include:
1. Full compliance with the duties of the Principal Contractor, as defined by the CDM Regulations;
2. Full compliance with the duties of Principal Designer, as defined by the CDM Regulations where appropriate;
3. Outline and detailed design of civil structures and works;
4. Process design (Hazop, Hazid, Hazcon etc.);
5. Adoption of outline / detailed designs prepared by others;
6. Temporary works;
7. Preparatory works and site establishment facilities;
8. Provision of plant, materials, labour, supervision;
9. Supplier / subcontractor management;
10. Construction and commissioning;
11. Specialist services associated with the disinfection of potable water retaining pipes and structures;
12. Creation / modification of CAD drawings;
13. Asset data collection, management and submission.
The scope of services may include:
1. Building Information Management to PAS1192 and YW specific requirements;
2. Compliance with Street works regulations and standards where applicable and if applicable, traffic management.
Scope of Activity (examples but not limited to):
— site investigation including geotechnical surveys,
— piling and foundation work,
— earthworks including disposal of arisings,
— retaining walls,
— process tanks and other water retaining structures,
— process treatment structures, chambers and channels,
— process pipework (buried and above ground),
— service reservoirs,
— bridges (new build and repair works),
— operational buildings and kiosks,
— structural steelwork,
— pumping Station Shafts,
— site drainage systems,
— draw pits and ductwork,
— minor MEICA requirements,
— roads and footpaths,
— site reinstatement.
The initial contract term will be for 60 months, YWS reserves the option to extend for a further 36 months based on satisfactory performance of the contract by the service provider. Further details will be sent out in the procurement documents.
The estimated value figure is based on the full contract term including renewal. (i.e. 60 months + 36 months' option = 96 month term).
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
The Contracting Authority reserves the right to cancel the procurement and not to proceed with the award of any contract at any stage of the procurement process and/or to award only part or parts of any contract. Save for any mandatory periods, the timescales indicated in this notice are indicative and the Contracting Authority reserves the right to amend the same.