Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Responda a 3 preguntas rápidas para ayudarnos a mejorar el modo estadístico y permitir la exportación de listas de resultados
Reino Unido-Hull: Trabajos de construcción
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Renovation and Refurbishment of the Dock Office Chambers and the Grade II* Hull Maritime Museum
Hull City Council (The Authority) invites qualified and interested suppliers to tender for The Renovation and Refurbishment of the Dock Office Chambers and the Grade II* Hull Maritime Museum. The service is anticipated to commence February 2021 for a duration of approximately 18 months.
Hull Maritime Museum houses the city’s extensive and highly significant maritime history collections. The museum is a much-valued part of the cityscape, however, has not been subject to a wholesale architectural and interpretation `refresh’ since it was established in the 1970s. The building now requires repair and rejuvenation to provide a suitable visitor experience, including access for all.
Specifically, the project will include:
• increasing the areas of the HMM (Hull Maritime Museum) accessible to the public by rationalising existing exhibitions, opening up the second floor to visitor facing spaces and introducing open storage within the basement;
• improving and extending learning and visitor facilities alongside updated displays that bring Hull’s maritime story up to date;
• investing in renewing building services and infrastructure. Enhancing and forming of a strong link across all H:YMC sites with a focus on interpretation of the maritime history;
• enhancing the rationale between public space in the HMM, including open storage, and complimentary longer-term storage, archive and research in the DOC (Dock Office Chambers);
• upgrading lift access to ‘evacuation lift’ for all lifts, ensuring access and safe escape for all. Including upgrading internal ramped access in the HMM, ensuring an inclusive circulation route around the museum for all visitors and staff.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria