Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Responda a 3 preguntas rápidas para ayudarnos a mejorar el modo estadístico y permitir la exportación de listas de resultados
Reino Unido-Londres: Servicios de consultoría en ingeniería civil
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Civil and Structural Engineering Services for VISION 2025 Programme for Science Museum Group
Civil and structural engineering consultancy services for National Railway Museums Vision 2025 programme.
York and Shildon.
Description of goods/services:
Generally the appointment will encompass:
1) structural and civil engineering design services as required for the Vision 2025 programme and associated projects from inception to completion;
2) liaison with other consultants on the project team and ensure that the services listed hereunder are fully coordinated with the services provided by those consultants;
3) participate in the operation of an early warning system whereby the Structural Engineer shall notify the client, project manager, other consultants and contractor as soon as the structural engineer is aware of a matter that may adversely affect the project or its performance;
4) input to and coordinate with the principal designer role as defined by the CDM Regulations (2015) and provide design information and designer’s risk assessments;
5) attend meetings with the client, project manager, lead designer, other consultants and contractor as necessary for the performance of the services;
6) participate in value engineering, value management, sustainability and risk management workshops and exercises throughout the project duration;
7) participate in the change control procedures and monitor design development against the project budget;
8) the engineer, client and his/her representatives, other consultants and all stakeholders will work closely together to foster a partnering culture. The culture will embody the principles of mutual trust and co-operation with an overall aim of delivering a successful project on time and to budget.
Ad-hoc civil and structural design consultancy outside of Vision 2025 programme.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=220669.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.