Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Responda a 3 preguntas rápidas para ayudarnos a mejorar el modo estadístico y permitir la exportación de listas de resultados
Reino Unido-Wolverhampton: Servicios de salud y asistencia social
Servicios sociales y otros servicios específicos – contratos públicos
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
CWC20027 — Emotional Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
Commissioners are seeking the delivery of an emotional mental health and wellbeing service (formerly referred to as Tier 2 but now called the ‘Getting Help’ part of the iThrive model.) to support children and young people (1200 per annum as a minimum) in Wolverhampton.
This new emotional mental health and wellbeing service model has been developed to complement the current refreshed CAMHS Transformation plan 2019-2021. The service will need to be adapted to ensure it meets the needs of children and young people with autism and/or learning disability and the other vulnerable groups mentioned in the service specification.
The service will support young people from birth to 18th birthday and up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities and care leavers who are residing in Wolverhampton, that are experiencing mild to moderate emotional mental health and wellbeing concerns, including:
• family issues – where this is having an adverse effect and the child or young person is showing signs of developing a mental health problem or disorder;
• mild to moderate emotional and behavioural disorders, conduct disorders, anxiety, depression, stress and or other mood disorders, e.g. low self-esteem, adjustment reactions, self-harm – where this is mild to moderate, bereavement, bullying, anger management issues, relationship problems;
• children and young people engaged in risk taking and/or disruptive behaviours;
• children and young people who have experienced adverse childhood experiences;
• children and young people who are experiencing attachment difficulties.
The proposed contract commencement date is 1 April 2021. The contract will be initially for 3 years (with an option to extend for up to 2 years).
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria