Norway-Oslo: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.vegvesen.no
Address of the buyer profile: https://eu.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/249176
Section II: Object
Project E69 the Skarvberg tunnel.
The project consists of a new tunnel with associated roads on each side of this. The tunnel length is 3 470 m and shall be built according to tunnel classification B, with tunnel profile T10.5 GS. The tunnel shall be built with 2 traffic lanes and foot and cycle path. The foot and cycle path shall be separated from the traffic lanes with road railings. Concrete portals shall be built on each side of the tunnel.
A new road shall be built on each side of the tunnel, adapted to the existing E69. Approx. 500 metres of new road shall be built on the south side of the tunnel, and 2 820 metres of road on the north side. In addition to the road,an avalanche embankment shall be constructed over the new road in Skarvbergdalen. Foot and cycle paths shall be built along parts of the new road.
The current resting place in Skarvbergvika shall be refurbished to be a year round resting place with associated facilities such as WC and the like. The current road and tunnel shall be cleared and closed.
The turnkey contract comprises both engineering design and construction.
Porsanger kommune [municipality].
Selection of the tenderer will occur based on the Contracting Authority’s evaluation of who of the qualified tenderers best fulfils the qualification requirements. In the evaluation, the Contracting Authority will undertaken an assessment of the following conditions with the following weighting:
The tenderer’s experience from equivalent works 40 %.
The builder’s experience with the tenderer 30 %.
Implementation ability 30 %.
Information meetings will take place 3.5.2018, 12:00. The address for the meeting is Statens vegvesen [the Norwegian Public Roads Administration], Betongveien 3, 9515 Alta.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer shall be a legally established company.
Documentation Requirement: Company Registration Certificate from Foretaksregisteret [the Register of Business Enterprises]. Foreign tenderers can submit an equivalent certificate in accordance with the legislation in the tenderer's country of establishment.
See the tender documentation.
Tenderers shall have good economic and financial capacity to fulfil the contract and shall fulfil the following requirements:
— Average annual turnover of minimum 200 000 000 NOK for the previous 3 financial years.
— Tenderers shall have an equity ratio of at least 10 %.
1. The tenderer's annual financial statements, annual report and audit report for the last 3 years and recent information (quarterly accounts) which is of importance to the tenderer's fiscal figures. The form in chapter E2 point 4 shall be completed.
2. A brief statement regarding information on the economic conditions or losses that are not documented other places, and that are required to be documented in accordance with Norwegian and/or international accounting standards.
3. An overview of any newly performed, ongoing or impending tax or public reviews of the tenderer’s business.
4. A credit rating based on the last known accounting figures, undertaken out by a credit information agency that has authorisation to operate such activity.
5. Details of all guarantees that the tenderer bases their offer on. The tenderer shall deliver a self-declaration regarding several liability between the parties that shall have primary responsibility for the execution.
— The tenderer shall have sufficient experience of a relevant nature and degree of difficulty, see chapter B2 point 2.4.1. Relevant experience,
— The Norwegian Public Roads Administration and other builder’s experiences with the tenderer will be assessed, see chapter B2 point 2.4.2 Builder’s experience,
— The contract requires sufficient staff and that the tenderer has the capacity and ability to deal with unforeseen circumstances in the contract, see chapter B2 point 2.4.3 Implementation Ability.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information