Display compact view
United Kingdom-London: Project-management services other than for construction work
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Main address: http://www.tideway.london
Address of the buyer profile: http://thamestidewaytunnel.bravosolution.co.uk
Section II: Object
Provision of Project Helpline and Community Engagement Support Services.
Provision of Project Helpline and Community Engagement Support Services including:
a) Management of project free-phone helpline for customers who have any questions in relation to Thames Tideway Tunnel Project; and
b) Management and provision of secretariat support in the delivery of Tideway's Community Liaison Working Groups.
Services to be delivered in London.
Tideway requires the provision of project helpline and community engagement support services.
Further information on the scope of the Contract and the procurement is included in the PQP and accompanying Procurement Documents.
Applicants are referred to the PQP and Pre Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) for information on Tideway's criteria for choosing Applicants to be invited to tender for the Contract. Tideway expects to selects the top 5 Applicants to tender for the Contract. Tideway reserves the right in its absolute discretion to invite fewer than five Applicants on the basis described in the PQP.
Applicants should be aware that Tideway reserves the right to extend the term of the Contract by a period of up to 24 months making a maximum aggregate contract period of 60 months. Further, Applicant's should also be aware that Tideway reserves the right to omit and/or vary the scope of the Contract and/or require optional scope to be performed. Further information is included within the PQP.
Applicants are referred to VI.3) Additional Information in this Contract Notice below.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Applicants are referred to the PQP and PQQ for information about Tideway's objective rules and criteria for participation in the Contract.
Tideway reserves the right to require guarantees, bonds, collateral warranties (potentially including the grant of step-in rights) and other forms of security as appropriate to be specified in the Procurement Documents to be made available at ITT stage. Applicants are referred to the PQP for relevant information available at this Contract Notice stage.
The main financing conditions, payment mechanism and performance standards will be described in the Procurement Documents to be made available at ITT stage.
Tideway will accept expressions of interest and tenders from single entities or Consortia. Tideway does not require those Consortia who intend to form a single legal entity to do so at the PQQ stage. Tideway will consider contracting with a Consortium, providing always that the participants in any Consortium are jointly and severally liable for all of the obligations of the Contractor under the Contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Terms in this Contract Notice with initial capital letters have the meanings given in PQP Section 1.3 (Glossary).
2) To express interest in the Contract, Applicants must register and complete the PQQ on the Tideway portal: https://thamestidewaytunnel.bravosolution.co.uk by the deadline for PQQs stated in the PQP. The PQQ Deadline is a precise time and Applicants must allow sufficient time to upload the PQQ.
3) Section I (Contracting entity): The contracting entity is Bazalgette Tunnel Limited (‘Tideway’), the organisation responsible for delivering the Thames Tideway Tunnel. Additional information relating to this Contract Notice is available in the Procurement Documents. Further information on Tideway and the Thames Tideway Tunnel is available at www.tideway.london
4) Section II.2.6) (Estimated value): The estimated value has been estimated on the basis of the assumptions set out in the PQP. See further PQP section 3.6.
5) Section II.2.7) (Duration of the Contract): time-scales in this Contract Notice are estimated based on the current Tideway programme but may be subject to change.
6) Section IV (Procedure): Tideway is not a utility for the purpose of the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 (‘UCR 2016’) and accordingly the UCR 2016 do not apply to this procurement. However Tideway is required pursuant to the procurement regime in The Water Industry (Specified Infrastructure Projects) (English Undertakers) Regulations 2013 (‘SIP Regulations’) to tender certain contracts and certain categories of contracts in accordance with a modified regime set out in the SIP Regulations as amended by The Public Procurement (Amendments, Repeals and Revocations) Regulations 2016 (‘modified UCR 2016’). The procurement requirements set out in the modified UCR 2016 are broadly similar to the UCR 2016 save that certain procedures, exclusions and exemptions have been removed and Part 5 of UCR 2016 (Remedies) has been modified so that a different remedies regime applies to Tideway. Additional information in relation to the modified UCR 2016 is available at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/cy/uksi/2016/275/schedule/2/paragraph/48/made
7) Section VI.4) (Procedures for review): In accordance with the modified UCR 2016 regime, Tideway will incorporate a minimum 10 calendar day standstill period before award from the point information on award is communicated to Tenderers. Any request for further information by Tenderers pursuant to the modified UCR 2016 regime must be made in writing to the address set out in section I.1) above. The modified UCR 2016 regime provides remedies for economic operators who, in consequence of a breach of the modified UCR 2016 regime, suffer, or risk suffering, loss or damage. Proceedings must be started in the High Court of England and Wales.
8) A response to this Contract Notice does not guarantee that an Applicant will be invited to tender. The award process may be terminated or suspended at any time without cost or liability to Tideway. Tideway does not bind itself to enter into any contract(s) arising out of the procedure envisaged by this Contract Notice. No contractual rights express or implied arise out of this Contract Notice or the procedures envisaged by it. Tideway reserves the right to vary its requirements and the procedure relating to the conduct of the award process. Tideway reserves the right to disqualify any Applicants on terms set out in the PQP.
9) Applicants/Tenderers shall be solely responsible for and liable for all costs associated with and arising out of or in connection with responding to this Contract Notice, any PQQ and with submitting any tender, howsoever incurred.