- Tenderer's questionnaire in the form in the appendix "Tenderer's questionnaire" in the tender basis, with supporting documents for award criteria.
- Balance sheet documentation for the three previous years.
- Income statement (P&L) for the last three years. If such documents are not required by the law of the provider's country of origin, other financial insurances for the specified period should be provided.
- Confirmation of solvency.
- Provider's litigation history for the last three years and any ongoing litigation: the following documentation shall include parties to litigation, the content of the case, the amounts involved, and the judgments.
Minimum standard levels required:
- The average of cash and / or cash equivalents at the beginning and end of the calendar year must be positive.
- The average annual turnover of the provider must exceed 200,000 Euros.
- A tenderer must have completed at least one contract for delivery of
vehicles for radiation monitoring and post-detection activities, or similar equipment, with a cumulative budget of at least 150,000 Euros over the last five (5) years.