Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Belgium-Brussels: UCA 15/084 — Purchase of a door locking system using electronic cylinders for Council of the European Union buildings
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
UCA 15/084 — Purchase of a door locking system using electronic cylinders for Council of the European Union buildings.
Under this contract a system shall be set up for electronic door locking management and programming, including the maintenance thereof, as well as the supply of electronic cylinders, for Council of the European Union buildings.
The system must function with the smart cards (MIFARE DESFire EV1) used by the Council to control access to its buildings.
Council of the European Union buildings located in Brussels.
The contract includes:
1. setting up the central programming and management system (server, software, licences, etc.);
2. configuring current operators' workstations to manage the system;
3. setting up reader terminals and updating smart cards;
4. supplying electronic cylinders;
5. supplying portable programmers for electronic cylinder programming;
6. integrating the system with the building's access control system;
7. training the Secretariat's staff;
8. providing all-purpose maintenance for the central programming and management system.
The basic project to which the contract relates is described as follows: mandatory clause in section II.2.2 provides for the possibility of recourse to Articles 134(1)(f)/134(3) of Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1268/2012 (rules of application).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
the following, for instance, would be accepted as documentary evidence: copy of the certificate of entry on the professional register, the trade register or the VAT register, a statement under oath, a certificate showing membership of a specific organisation.
information and formalities necessary for evaluating whether requirements have been met:
candidates must enclose with their request to participate dossier the documents specified hereafter:
1. copy of the balance sheets and operating accounts, or other supporting documents, for the past 3 financial years;
2. statement as to overall turnover and turnover for the supplies referred to in this contract, realised over the past 3 financial years.
1. presentation of the company, its fields of activity and its structure, with evidence of its professional and technical capacity, and at least 3 years' professional experience for the type of supplies and services required;
2. list of the principal supplies and services, delivered or provided over the past 3 years, that were similar to those required. The candidate needs to specify, for each contract mentioned, the values, dates and names and particulars of the public or private recipients involved. More specifically, for the main contracts performed, the candidate must provide detailed information on the nature and volume of supplies delivered and services provided;
3. statement as to the candidate's average annual manpower and the number of managerial staff during the past 3 years;
4. description of the candidate's technical and logistics facilities and quality-assurance measures adopted for the products delivered and the services provided.
candidates must demonstrate their capacity to provide a system functioning with MIFARE DESFire EV1 smart cards.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
within 2 months of notice being given to the plaintiff or, should no notice be given, within 2 months of the date on which the matter in question became known. A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.
The procedural time limits are extended on account of distance by a single period of 10 days, whatever the relevant party's usual place of residence or domicile.