United Kingdom-Milton Keynes: General management consultancy services
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.Networkrail.co.uk
Section II: Object
Collaboration Consultancy Services Framework
Collaboration Consultancy Services Framework to support Network Rail in successfully deploying Collaborative working so as to maximise its benefit to the organisation and its partners.
Network Rail is seeking "expressions of interest" from potential vendors for Collaboration Consultancy Services Framework.
The aim of the framework is to support Network Rail in successfully deploying Collaborative working so as to maximise its benefit to the organisation and its partners.
The services from the third party organisation(s) against this framework will include but not be limited to:
1. design, manage, lead, score and undertake all elements of the behavioural assessment within a tender and any other related aspect so as to provide an independent, and robust process which is value for money and which contributes to selecting the most appropriate and beneficial partner;
2. support the Network Rail region / projects (and central functions when appropriate) to identify and agree what behaviours are specifically relevant for their tenders based on the behavioural/collaborative requirements of Network Rail and which should therefore be assessed in the tenders;
3. identify and document development needs (during assessment) in both Network Rail and Partner Organisations (based on the tender assessment) and propose a development plan for those who have attended the assessment workshops. These would be used by Network Rail and the successful organisation to improve their behaviours during the project life cycle;
4. develop and deploy a process which is robust and which would stand up to external scrutiny with regards to audit trail and correct due process;
5. support pre and post contract team selection for integrating and mobilising a high powered integrated collaborative team particularly in Alliances but also in other contractual and non- contractual models;
6. monitor effectiveness the project / programme including monitoring its effectiveness by relationship management;
7. manage culture change and provide Collaboration intervention support;
8. effectively implement ISO44001 section 8 (and other sections as directed) within projects and regions (and Network Rail central functions as directed) in line with the Network Rail CBRMS including evidence and documents;
9. support projects and regions through external BSI audits and conducting internal audits as per the Network Rail audit requirements as appropriate;
10. develop and deploy the improvement plan produced within the pre-contract tender assessment phase;
11. undertake behavioural interventions to create value and deliver benefits;
12. develop way to capture collaborative benefits along with other collaborative and behaviour related matters;
13. produce collaborative lessons learnt and case studies;
14. deploy of collaborative mind set awareness and similar to support collaborative, behavioural and culture change;
15. transfer skills to Network Rail employees so as to leave a legacy of improved collaborative and behavioural skills.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information