The TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. The search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Poland-Warsaw: Framework Contract for the Provision of Facility Management-Related Services
Frontex Financial Regulation: https://frontex.europa.eu/assets/Key_Documents/MB_Decision/2019/MB_Decision_19_2019_adopting_the_Frontex_Financial_Regulation_002.pdf
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Framework Contract for the Provision of Facility Management-Related Services
The contractor to be selected for this framework contract shall provide general facility management-related support to Frontex:
1) Regular building inspections and building maintenance support activities;
2) Caretaker/handyman services;
3) Delivery and shipping-related services;
4) Management of storages and inventory;
5) Conference/meeting support services;
6) Audio-video support;
7) Internal mail;
8) FM helpdesk service;
9) Ad-hoc inventory support;
10) Ad-hoc reception support.
Frontex premises in Warsaw.
The duration of the contract is 12 months with the possibility to prolong it maximum 3 times, each time for a period of 12 months and on the same conditions.
The overall duration of the framework contract may in no event exceed four (4) years. The services are described in point II.1.4) above.
The contract may be renewed maximum 3 times, each time for a period of 12 months and on the same conditions.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer is asked to prove that is authorised to perform the contract under the national law.
• A copy of an official document (Company Register, Official Gazette, etc.) confirming that the Tenderer is already established as a recognised legal entity and is registered in a relevant professional or trade register.
Section IV: Procedure
Frontex premises, Plac Europejski 6, Warsaw, POLAND.
One representative per tenderer can attend the session, subject to prior notification sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section VI: Complementary information
Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge.