The candidates shall provide information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met:
(a) proof that candidates are authorized to perform the contract under national law, as evidenced by inclusion in a trade or professional register or a sworn declaration or certificate, membership of a specific organization, express authorization or entry in the VAT register;
(b) a list of similar projects/contracts implemented in the past 3 years with a brief description, showing experience in the subject of this call for tender; the minimum required number is 3;
(c) characteristics/functionalities of the tool which they can provide:
Bidders are required to fill in relevant table inventorying the required capacity and capability to deliver the service required. Only tenderers capable of providing a tool with all mandatory and at least one of the optional features shall be invited to tender.
1) Mandatory: your tool can capture, store and manage global positional data from ship reporting systems for at least the last 5 years (e.g. comprehensive historical data on voyages, previous/next ports of call);
2) Mandatory: your tool allows the user to establish search rules and queries based on specific ship behaviour;
3) Mandatory: your tool delivers advanced analytical capabilities supported by artificial intelligence/machine learning algorithms (e.g. assessment of vessel risk-level);
4) Optional: your tool includes the fusion of historical, static and dynamic vessel data (e.g. vessel particulars, shipping company information and economic performance);
5) Optional: your tool has analytical capabilities to assess the risk level of vessel and fleet ownership/management.