Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-Leatherhead: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust ITSM Managed Service Replacement
This procurement is for the replacement of the Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust's service desk and ITSM managed service. The contract also covers the full replacement of Trust end user computing devices and associated management and support of those devices for the term.
Sussex partnership NHS Foundation Trust and all associated sites. please see https://www.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/our-locations for indicative locations
The authority is looking to procure the following from a single bidder under the terms and conditions provided to the bidders:
• a fully managed service,
• a full device refresh of desktop and laptop devices and upgrade to Windows 10 and Office 2019 (see Volumetric Document for device numbers),
• an on-authority premises service desk (all Core Hours Service Desk support must be provided on the Authority site),
• a full break/fix service and incident management with associated SLAs (financial rights of remedy mandatory),
• a fully featured ITSM tool and portal for end users,
• full call handling system and alternative contact methods,
• change management services,
• knowledge management services,
• asset management and device tracking services,
• problem management services,
• configuration management services,
• moves, adds and changes,
• WiFi Service Management (Full Authority private and public WiFi Management and break/fix),
• implementation services including but not limited to: setup, training, data migration, testing, go-live and post go-live support;
• ongoing professional services and support.
Up to two (2) renewals of 12 months each (a total of an additional 24 months).
Options are permitted in accordance with the guidance set out in the procurement documentation.
Section IV: Procedure
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
The tenders will be opened by the Core Evaluation Team of Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (as described in the procurement documentation).
Section VI: Complementary information