Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Belgium-Brussels: Preventive and curative maintenance services for catering equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Preventive and curative maintenance services for catering equipment
Preventive and curative maintenance services for catering, kitchen, cafeteria and laundry equipment and related services for collective and formal catering facilities. These services include, among others:
— replacement of spare parts and consumables necessary for the provision of the above services,
— recovery, transport and disposal or recovery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from refrigeration installations,
— removal of existing used kitchen equipment for recycling,
— the provision of a CMMS-type maintenance activity management tool.
Brussels and surrounding area.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer must enclose with its tender all the documents and information required in point III.1 'Conditions for participation' of this notice and listed in Annex I 'Checklist of documents to be completed and provided' to the tender specifications.
The tenderer must in particular enclose a duly signed and dated solemn declaration stating that it is not in any of the situations which would exclude it from participating in a contract awarded by the European Union. The solemn declaration must take the form of the template published on the following page, in its entirety: http://ec.europa.eu/oib/procurement_fr.cfm.
NB: the successful tenderer must, on pain of exclusion, provide the following documentary evidence in support of the solemn declaration prior to signing of the contract.
NB: if groupings are awarded the contract, they must provide the solemn declaration along with the supporting documents and information for each individual member.
The tenderer must provide:
— copy of the financial statements (balance sheets and profit and loss accounts) for the last 3 financial years, showing the annual pre-tax profit. If, for a valid reason, the tenderer is unable to provide these, it must enclose a statement as to annual pre-tax profits for the past 3 years. If the financial statements or the declaration show an average loss over the past 3 years, the tenderer must provide another document as proof of its financial and economic capacity, such as the appropriate guarantee from a third party (e.g. the parent company), statements from auditors, professional accountants or equivalent.
— statement as to overall annual turnover during the past 3 financial years.
To be selected, the tenderer must have achieved an average annual turnover over the last 3 financial years of at least 1 800 000 EUR.
1) a summary list of a maximum of 10 contracts completed or in progress during the last 3 years, relating to the subject of the contract.
This list must state the name of the public or private beneficiary, the list of services, the place or places of execution and the sectors (hospital, industrial, etc.), the amount per contract as well as the completion period.
2) proof that it can have at least one dispatcher and 9 technicians available.
To this end it will provide the CV's of 9 technicians and a dispatcher demonstrating their level of qualification and professional experience.
The commission reserves the right to request, during the execution, certified copies of their qualifications as well as the corresponding work certificates.
To be selected, the tenderer will have to prove that these contracts cover a cumulative minimum amount of 500 000 EUR.
— the dispatcher must have at least 3 years' experience in dispatching interventions in the maintenance and repair of catering, kitchen, cafeteria and laundry equipment, or in a similar field,
— the 9 technicians must have at least 2 years’ experience in electromechanics in the market field and hold the basic certifications: VCA, BA4 and BA5. Among those 9 technicians:
—— 4 specialised refrigeration technicians holding a category 1 certificate in refrigeration technology,
—— 1 technician must have a minimum of 2 years experience in curative and preventive maintenance of descending spiral pallet conveyors.
Section IV: Procedure
Office pour les Infrastructures et la Logistique — Bruxelles (OIB), Bâtiment CSM1, Cours Saint-Michel 23 (entrée côté Rue Père de Deken) — 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium.
One duly authorised representative per tenderer may attend the opening of tenders (a passport or identity card must be presented). Tenderers wishing to participate must inform the OIB.02.002. Public contracts, in writing, at the latest two working days before the opening session (see contact details under point I.1).
Section VI: Complementary information
36 months after the award
1) The tender specifications and additional documents (including questions and answers) will be available at the following web address: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=3425. Interested parties are invited to register via the website. They will then be notified by the online public procurement system of any updates available for this invitation to tender. Parties not registered on the site are requested to consult it regularly. The Commission cannot be held liable should tenderers not be aware of any additional information on this invitation to tender given on this website.
The site will be updated regularly and it is the responsibility of tenderers to check for any updates and modifications during the tendering period.
Additional information on contract terms, contract renewals, conditions for participation, minimum levels of capacity required, total estimated contract volume, etc. can be found in the tender specifications available on the aforementioned website. No paper version will be issued. EMAS-certified since 2005, the OIB adopts an environmentally friendly attitude. EMAS is the eco-management and audit scheme, the EU voluntary instrument used by organisations to improve their environmental performance;
2) Executive agencies may be included in the contract as contracting authorities (within a limit of 10 % of the total contract value and for all the executive agencies taken together) if, at the time of publication of this invitation to tender, they were not yet officially set up or in the process of being set up and, consequently, no formal designation could be specified in the invitation to tender documents;
3) During the 3 years following conclusion of the initial contract, the contracting authority will be able to use the negotiated procedure without prior publication of a contract notice for new services involving the repetition of similar services assigned to the party awarded this contract by the contracting authority.
Within 2 months of the plaintiff being notified or, failing this, of the date on which it became known to them. A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.