We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Norway-Våler: Building consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Procurement of technical consultancy services
Våler Municipality would like to enter into a contract to cover the need for consultancy services for engineering design services, advice, and project management for technical infrastructure.
The contract will be valid for 2 years with an option for 1 year plus 1 year, total 4 years. The calculated value is approx.
NOK 13.0 million.
The contracting authority’s description of the delivery is is the procurement's annexes.
Våler Municipality in Viken County would like to enter into a contract to cover the entire need for consultancy services for:
- Engineering design services for the pipeline network and manholes, new installations, and renovation
- Consultancy services and engineering design services for urgent cases in our installations
- Project management, construction management for our projects, and assistance for our project manager
- Preparing cost estimates and collecting tenders within most disciplines in the building and construction trade
- Preparation of the necessary applications before projects/building applications are started
- Preliminary project, engineering design services for, and inspections of, for example, clearance, pipeline network, elevated basins, pump stations, surface water, and roads
- Processing and capacity calculations
- Preparation of and/or assistance with a review of the main plan for water and sewagee
- Engineering design services for foot/cycle paths
- Engineering design services for simple constructions for roads and water and sewage
- Professional assistance for development contracts, procurement of land, privatisation of roads
- Geotechnical assistance. The list is not exhaustive, but most assignments will fall under these disciplines.
Våler Municipality would like the consultant company to offer continuity in their staff.
The contracting authority will nominate a project manager for each project, who the engaged consultants must report to. Consumption report every 14 days. Only the contracting authority has the authority to decide that the framework terms for each individual project are to be changed. If other actors in the project promote such wishes, they must be presented with a reason to the contracting authority for a decision.
Contact persons for the different disciplines in each project will be clarified when an order is placed under the contract.
Option for 1 plus 1 year. Total of 4 years. (48 months).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be registered in a company register, professional register or a trade register in the country where the tenderer is established.
Norwegian companies: Company registration certificate
Foreign companies: Verification showing that the tenderer is registered in a company register, professional register or a commerce register in the country where the tenderer is established.
Tenderers must have sufficient economic and financial capacity to comply with the contract. Creditworthiness with no requirement for guarantees will be sufficient to meet the requirement.
Credit rating based on the most recent accounting figures. The rating must be carried out by a credit rating agency with a licence to provide such service.
Tenderers must have experience from comparable assignments.
Description of up to three of the tenderer’s most relevant assignments during the last three years. The description must include a statement of the assignment value, dates and recipients (name, telephone number and e-mail address). It is the tenderer's responsibility to confirm relevance through the description. A tenderer can document experience by referring to the competence of personnel at disposal for this assignment, including experience that has been acquired while personnel performed services for another service provider.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information