We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Belgium-Brussels: HADEA/2021/OP/0006 Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
HADEA/2021/OP/0006 Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
This is a preparatory action in support of the future European Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority (HERA). It is a feasibility study and analysis on stockpiling solutions (physical vs other options) of medical countermeasures for antibiotics resistance - AMR. The service contract will cover elements, such as:
1. identification and assessment of options for stockpiling (physical vs virtual alternatives);
2. assessment of needs and availability of AMR countermeasures, both at Member States and EU level;
3. mapping and assessment of relevant stockpiling systems of different kinds, which are already operated at EU and/or global level (e.g. WHO);
4. identification of appropriate funding mechanisms, including procurement options;
5. identification and assessment of operational deployment mechanisms;
6. liability and regulatory aspects/constraints.
Feasibility study on stockpiling of medical countermeasures in the area of AMR.
Please consult the procurement documents available at https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=9024
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
Section VI: Complementary information