The TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. The search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: HADEA/2021/OP/0006 Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
HADEA/2021/OP/0006 Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
This is a preparatory action in support of the future European Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority (HERA). It is a feasibility study and analysis on stockpiling solutions (physical vs other options) of medical countermeasures for antibiotics resistance - AMR. The service contract will cover elements, such as:
1. identification and assessment of options for stockpiling (physical vs virtual alternatives);
2. assessment of needs and availability of AMR countermeasures, both at Member States and EU level;
3. mapping and assessment of relevant stockpiling systems of different kinds, which are already operated at EU and/or global level (e.g. WHO);
4. identification of appropriate funding mechanisms, including procurement options;
5. identification and assessment of operational deployment mechanisms;
6. liability and regulatory aspects/constraints.
Feasibility study on stockpiling of medical countermeasures in the area of AMR.
Please consult the procurement documents available at https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=9024
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Feasibility Study on Stockpiling of Medical Countermeasures in the Area of AMR
Section VI: Complementary information