We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
North Macedonia-Skopje: Electricity
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Public Procurement of Electricity
Detailed in tender documentation
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The contracting authority shall exclude from the procedure for awarding a public contract every
- That in the last 5 years has been rendered a final decision for participation in a criminal
organization,corruption, fraud or money laundering;
- Who has been given a supporting ban on participation in procedures for public announcement, the award of
public supply contracts and public private partnership;
- Who has a minor penalty imposed temporary or permanent prohibition of certain activities;
- Who is in the process of bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings;
- Who has unpaid taxes and other taxes;
- Who has been given sanction - prohibition of professional activity or duty, and temporary prohibition for
performing certain activities and
- Who gives false information or fails to submit the data requested by the contracting authority.In order to prove
his personal situation, the economic operator shall submit the following documents:
- Statement of the economic operator that in the last 5 years he was pronounced verdict for participation in a
criminal organization, corruption, fraud or money laundering;
- Confirmation that there is no bankruptcy proceedings by the competent authority;
- Confirmation that there is no procedure for liquidation by a competent authority;
Certificate for paid taxes and other public duties by the competent authority in the country where the economic
operator is established;
- A certificate from the Register of penalties for crimes committed by legal entities that has been imposed minor
penalty ban on participation in procedures for public announcement, the award of public supply contracts and
penalty temporary or permanent prohibition of certain activities and
- Confirmation that the final sentence has been imposed sanction - prohibition of professional activity or duty,and
temporary prohibition for performing certain activities.
- Document for registered professional activity- DRA form issued by the Central Register of RM
- The economic operator is obliged to submit a valid license to perform energy trading activity or power supply
issued by the Energy Regulatory Commission of the Republic of Macedonia
- Decision that has been approved and registered in the office for issuance of EIC (ID code) at MEPSO(actingenergy activity electricity transmission) that awarded EIC (ID code) for electricity trading in the country.
- Agreement concluded with AD MEPSO - The holder of license for organizing and managing the electricitymarket or operator of the electricity market on the one hand and economic operators - as a participant of theelectricity market on the other.
This agreement with MEPSO regulates the conditions,the mutual rights and obligations, and the participation ofthe electricity market between the operator of the electric power market and participant ofthe electricity market.
- A statement by the economic operator that accepts to entered the contracting authority in his balancinggroup,which will assume the balance responsibility for us as a contracting authority, in accordance with rules ofthe electricity market
- Must have EIC code issued by AD MEPSO - Skopje as provider of energy activity electricity transmission.
- To be registered as a participant in the electricity market under the Rules of electricity market
- To have signed a statement in which the economic operator accepts to included the contracting authority to itsbalance group, which will undertake balance responsibility for us as a contracting authority, in accordance withrules of the electricity market.
Section IV: Procedure
The public opening will be held on the following web site: https://www.e-nabavki.gov.mk
and at the following location JRP MACEDONIAN RADIO TELEVISION Blvd. Goce Delcev 18, 1000 Skopje,
floor 2 Meeting Room in the building of the Macedonian Radio, Republic of Macedonia on 23/02/2021 at 10:00.
Any person authorized by the economic operator
Section VI: Complementary information
https://e-nabavki.gov.mk/PublicAccess/Home.aspx#/home ; Detailed in tender documentation
Any economic operator that has a legal interest to win the public procurement contract and that suffered or could have suffered damages related to potential breach of the provisions of the Law on Public Procurement,may seek legal protection against the decisions, actions, or failure to undertake actions on the part of the contracting authority in a procedure for awarding a public procurement contract.The complaint shall be submitted within ten days.