Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
Ireland-Cork: Portfolio management services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
20/138 — The Provision of Portfolio Support Services
Irish Water is undertaking a competitive tendering process to establish a multi-supplier framework agreements for the provision of portfolio support services to Irish Water
Irish Water will evaluate tenders for each lot separately.
It is intended that the scope of services under the framework agreements will be the provision of portfolio support services. The scope of portfolio support services is expected to include but shall not be limited to:
• Lot 1: Project controls;
• Lot 2: Performance reporting.
Please refer to the ITT documents for further information.
20/138 — The Provision of Portfolio Support Services — Lot 1 — Project Controls
Lot 1:Project controls
• development and maintenance of project and programme delivery plans. This work will include liaising with key stakeholders to maintain alignment of business objectives, regulatory outcomes and work programmes;
• provision of project controller resources to support and challenge project planning and scheduling;
• cleansing and archiving of existing project schedule information within P6. Maintaining accurate project profiling in excel databases and systems like Unifier;
• improvement of project controls processes and realignment required as part of continuous improvements within the Asset Delivery function;
• supporting training and development programmes in portfolio/programme management and forecasting;
• supporting process development for identifying and mitigation of risk and realising programme opportunities;
• develop and maintain a consistent approach to performance reporting Outputs;
• build migration plans, new processes and ways of working to incorporate a new cost management system;
• develop detailed costs analytics at project level to assist in more accurate forecasting and scheduling;
• conduct some modelling and build balancing capability within AD portfolio and programme levels;
• other portfolio management support services initiatives to be confirmed during the contracted period.
Option to extend for further periods of up to 24 months.
Extension of periods up to 24 months.
You must submit through the eTenders system before the deadline. The system will automatically lockdown at the exact time specified in the tender documents. Tenders that are not fully uploaded by the response deadline will not be accepted by the system. Please submit via the eTenders system not later than 12.00 local time on Wednesday 5 May 2021. www.etenders.gov.ie/system-user-guides
20/138 — The Provision of Portfolio Support Services — Lot 2- Performance Reporting
Lot 2: Performance reporting
• further development of project, programme and portfolio level Dashboards using Power BI;
• development of reporting requirements across all portfolios at project, tactical and strategic levels aligned to an agreed reporting calendar;
• consolidate and lean existing reporting and processes, working with new systems to achieve the objective of a single source of the truth model;
• incorporate the outputs of various reporting initiatives across asset delivery;
• incorporate the outputs of various reporting initiatives across asset delivery.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Refer to tender documents.
Requests to participate may be submitted by single entities or by groups of service providers. A group will not be required to convert into a specific legal form in order to submit a request to participate, but may if the contracting entity considers it necessary to ensure that the contract is carried out to its satisfaction, be required to do so prior to award of the contract. The contracting entity also reserves the right to contract with each member of the group on the basis of joint and several liability, or with one member of the group as a main contractor with a number of sub-contractors or on any other basis as the contracting entity considers appropriate.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
You must submit through the eTenders system before the deadline. It is very important that you commence the scanning and uploading of your response in a timely manner. The system will automatically lockdown at the exact time specified in the tender documents. Tenders that are not fully uploaded by the response deadline will not be accepted by the system. Please submit via the eTenders system not later than 12.00 local time on Wednesday 5 May 2021. www.etenders.gov.ie/system-user-guides
Please refer to Statutory Instrument 131 of 2010, European Communities (Award of Contracts by Utility Undertaking) (Review Procedures) Regulations 2010 (and in particular Regulation 7 and 10(2)).