EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Netherlands-The Hague: Provision of professional insurance brokerage services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Provision of professional insurance brokerage services
The scope of this open inter institutional procurement procedure is the provision of professional insurance brokerage services to Eurojust and the European Medicines Agency as described in procurement documents.
Professional insurance services shall entail the following:
1. proposing insurance policies;
2. placement and renewal of the Agencies insurance policies;
3. continuous management, administration and improvement of the Agencies insurance coverage, including renewing or amending existing policies;
4. function as a central paying agent;
5. additional tasks as described in procurement documents, e.g. handling claims arising under insurance policies in force, ensuring their follow up until settlement, providing customer service etc.
Initial contract will be 24 months with possibility of 2 times a 12-month renewal.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Eurojust premises, Johan de Wittlaan 9, 2517 JR, The Hague.
1 representative from each tenderer may attend. Eurojust must be informed if a tenderer representative will attend.
Section VI: Complementary information