United Kingdom-Alfreton: Scaffolding work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://eem.org.uk/
Section II: Object
Supply of Scaffolding including Erecting and Dismantling
Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) is a procurement consortia which establishes and manages a range of Framework Agreements. Our members include Social Housing Providers, Local Authorities, Universities, NHS Trusts and regional Police Forces.
EEM wishes to procure and enter into a Framework Agreement with multiple contractors, for the provision of Supply Scaffolding including Erecting and Dismantling.
Due to the geographical spread of our Members eligible to use the established framework it likely that the works will be split into core regional geographical lots.
EEM on behalf of its members are looking to establish a Framework for the provision of the Supply of Scaffolding including Erecting and Dismantling. Requirements may differ for each member and may change during the lifetime of the Framework. Contracting Authorities will utilise their services as necessary via the Framework.
During the course of the Framework we will be looking for Contractors to carry out the following works:
1) Types of Property;
2) ordering scaffolding;
3) delivery, erecting, dismantling and removal:
— scaffold incomplete notice,
— display of contact details,
— pavements and public access,
— ladder access,
— waste chutes,
— work platform flap,
— access to the emergency services and utilities companies,
— raising and lowering materials,
— damage to property,
— property lines,
— external wall insulation,
— Satellite TV dishes / TV aerials,
— chimney stacks,
— solar panels and roof windows,
4) site inspection;
The call-off contracts to be awarded pursuant to the Framework Agreements to be entered at conclusion of the procurement exercise may extend for a duration of up to 2 years beyond expiry of the 4 year term. Please note that the total potential value stated in II.2.6) is for the full 4 year framework and takes into consideration that EEM membership may grow over the life of the Framework.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The Framework is being procured by Efficiency East Midlands Limited (“EEM”) on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being Authorised Users. The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts under this framework agreement:
1. any Member of EEM which for the avoidance of doubt currently includes 3 partner consortia — Westworks, Advantage South West and South East Consortium. A full list of current members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2. any future Member of EEM or our partner consortia, and in all cases has being an organisation which has applied to join EEM or our partner consortia in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3. an EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above) nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and/or maintains / manages housing stock in one or more geographic area in which it operates and/or is an NHS Trust (which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation, police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation.
Further details regarding the Authorised Users of this Framework can be found in the ITT documents.
To respond to this tender or review the documentation, please:
1) go to the portal https://xantive.supplierselect.com
2) if you need to register a new account follow the prompts to set up your organisation;
3) when you sign in select “Public Projects” from the menu (top right). A list of all open tenders will be displayed;
4) select “EEM Supply of Scaffolding including Erecting and Dismantling” from the list of projects and then “Create Opportunity”. That will give you access to the basic information;
5) click “Accept Opportunity” to get more detail. There is no obligation to submit a response;
6) if you do wish to submit a response, do so before the deadline by changing the Status to Submitted. You will only be allowed to submit if every mandatory question is answered.
The Cabinet Office, Correspondence Team, Cabinet Office, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2AS, United Kingdom, Telephone: +44 2072761234