Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Display compact view
United Kingdom-London: Closed circuit television services
Prior information notice
Section I: Contracting authority
Official name: London Borough of Waltham ForestPostal address: Laurel House, Waltham Forest Town Hall, Forest Road, WalthamstowTown: LondonPostal code: E17 4JFCountry: United KingdomFor the attention of: Mr Neil HowardE-mail: email@example.comTelephone: +44 2084968010
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: www.londontenders.org
Further information can be obtained from:The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II.B: Object of the contract (Supplies or services)
NUTS code UKI21 Outer London - East and North East
92222000 Closed circuit television services, 32000000 Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment, 32200000 Transmission apparatus for radiotelephony, radiotelegraphy, radio broadcasting and television, 32223000 Video transmission apparatus, 32230000 Radio transmission apparatus with reception apparatus, 32231000 Closed-circuit television apparatus, 32234000 Closed-circuit television cameras, 32235000 Closed-circuit surveillance system, 32323500 Video-surveillance system, 32552600 Entrance telephones, 35120000 Surveillance and security systems and devices, 35121000 Security equipment, 35121700 Alarm systems, 35125000 Surveillance system, 35125300 Security cameras, 42961100 Access control system, 45312000 Alarm system and antenna installation work, 45317000 Other electrical installation work, 48730000 Security software package, 50000000 Repair and maintenance services, 50324200 Preventive maintenance services, 50340000 Repair and maintenance services of audio-visual and optical equipment, 50610000 Repair and maintenance services of security equipment, 31625000 Burglar and fire alarms, 31625200 Fire-alarm systems, 31625300 Burglar-alarm systems, 45312100 Fire-alarm system installation work, 45312200 Burglar-alarm system installation work, 51300000 Installation services of communications equipment, 32570000 Communications equipment
In order to book your place at this session we would ask that you confirm your attendance and attendees (for practical purposes we are limiting this to two per Tenderer) to Neil Howard, CCTV and Control Room Service Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section VI: Complementary information
The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available from http://www.londontenders.org. Contractors must read through the set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this opportunity.
(1) The information and/or tender documents for this opportunity will only be available via http://www.londontenders.org. Potential contractors must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password.
(2) Potential contractors must log-in to the http://www.londontenders.org site, search for the following Contract Title: Security and Safety Systems, Repairs, Maintenance, Supply & Installation Framework 2015–2019 and follow the instructions provided to you here.
(3) The completed PQQ and ITT submissions for this opportunity will only be received electronically via http://www.londontenders.org.
(4) All communications regarding this opportunity will only be accepted through the discussions' portal via http://www.londontenders.org. Written responses will be provided to all enquiries and any points of clarification or information will be circulated to prospective contractors via the http://www.londontenders.org email system.
(6) If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Due North (http://www.londontenders.org) Helpdesk on +44 1670597120 or email: email@example.com