The scope of the DPS is a geological expertise that GTK may wish to include in tendering or project planning documents in order to extend or widen its capability.
The services are:
1) Geology, resources and exploration services;
2) Regional geological mapping services;
3) Regional geochemical mapping services;
4) Core library services;
5) Project management services;
6) Development of geoscience data management using GIS (Geographic Information System) services;
7) Peat sampling and analysis services;
8) Remote sensing services;
9) Geophysical services;
10) Capacity building services;
11) Chemical assay services;
12) Other similar geological expert services.
Procurements will be made by internal tendering of the DPS. All the Service Providers which are approved to the DPS may participate in internal tendering. Internal tendering can be done for the entire duration of the DPS.