United Kingdom-London: Information technology services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: https://www.mytenders.co.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA28768
Section II: Object
Transform — The ETF Digital Transformation Programme
Transform is a programme to develop a set of integrated business systems and processes to meet the Education and Training Foundation’s strategic needs into the future. These changes will be delivered between now and early 2021 and will require the delivery of a new CRM and membership website/CMS to manage key business transactions; integration with other systems to ensure robust data and controls; receipt and analysis of data from other transactional systems to provide a holistic view of our relationship with participants and with the organisations they work for; and the development and implementation of revised business processes to ensure that the full benefits of the new CRM and Website/CMS are fully realised.
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) is seeking a tenderer to replace its existing CRM and SET website/CMS with tools and systems that will enable colleagues to do the following:
1) Manage relationships with existing and potential members and customers;
2) Manage web content to allow the rapid delivery of content and services and robust control of financial transactions and the corresponding service delivery;
3) Deliver multi-channel, segmented marketing and marketing automation;
4) Manage both regular and one-off subscriptions and payments from individuals and organisations, including when such income can be recognised in the accounts;
5) Improve our business processes (automation, workflows, task management, etc.);
6) Quickly produce accurate, comprehensive reports and to use our data effectively;
7) Provide access to a single source of customer data, including details of financial transactions, within the CRM;
8) Provide full and robust audit trail for all financial transactions.
A separate contract will be issued to the successfully appointed tenderer as part of Phase 4 for ongoing annual support, including technical support/hosting/licences/etc. This contract will run for 3 years initially, with an annual option to extend the contract for a further 12 months, subject to the availability of funding.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The contract will run from August 2019 through to the completion of the benefits realisation/extended support phase. The contract will include a break clause that allows either party to withdraw after Phase 1 (Discovery). A second break point will be built into Phase 2 (Development) as part of the detailed delivery plan developed in Phase 1.
A separate contract will be issued to the successfully appointed tenderer as part of Phase 4 for ongoing annual support, including technical support/hosting/licences/etc. Support requirements will be developed during Phase 2. This contract will run for 3 years initially, with an annual option to extend the contract for a further 12 months after that initial period, subject to the availability of funding.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders website at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=215895
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
Internet address: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk