Denmark-Taastrup: Parts of locomotives or rolling stock
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Main address: http://www.dsb.dk
Address of the buyer profile: https://eu.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/63264
Section II: Object
DSB Vedligehold A/S
DSB has chosen to purchase complete air spring systems for the DD fleet consisting of 184 Bogies. In total, DSB needs to procure 368 Complete air spring systems; 196 pcs. for DD1-2 Bogies and 172 pcs. for DD3 bogies. Originally DD1-DD2 have Phoenix SEK 680-10 secondary spring systems installed and DD3 has Phoenix SEK 680-11 installed. DSB is tendering for one supplier that can deliver original “or equivalent” Air Spring Systems.
DSB has chosen to purchase complete air spring systems for the DD fleet consisting of 184 bogies. In total, DSB needs to procure 368 Complete air spring systems; 196 pcs. for DD1-2 bogies and 172 pcs. for DD3 bogies. Originally DD1-DD2 have Phoenix SEK 680-10 secondary spring systems installed and DD3 has Phoenix SEK 680-11 installed. DSB is tendering for one supplier that can deliver original “or equivalent” air spring systems.
If DSB receives more than 5 applications for pre-qualification, the limitation of applicants invited to the tender will take place after an evaluation of which applicants have documented the most relevant references.
Originally DD1-DD2 bogies have Phoenix SEK 680-10 secondary spring systems installed and DD3 bogies have Phoenix SEK 680-11. DSB is tendering for one supplier that can deliver original “or equivalent” air spring systems.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
2) EBIT margin;
3) Solvency ratio;
4) Insurance certificate.
1) Average turnover of at least 2 000 000 EUR over the last 3 years;
2) Average operating profit margin of 5 % over the last 3 year;
3) AveragesSolvency ratio of 20 % over the last 3 years;
4) Valid commercial and product liability insurance, each with an insurance sum of 3 300 000 EUR per claim and 6 600 000 EUR per year (annual aggregate).
2) Drawings, including EN (Europe-an Norms) or equivalent description.
1) The applicant shall demonstrate its experience with supplying the air spring systems set forth in the Contract Notice Section II.2.4 and in detail described in Schedule 1b “or equivalent” thereto, by providing a minimum of one (1) reference for each component listed in the Contract Notice Section II.2.4 and Schedule 1b. It is a requirement that the applicant previously has delivered air spring systems to other train companies in Europe and that the reference company is comparable to DSB. The applicant shall be able to demonstrate that the required components are at their disposal. The following information should be provided in the ESPD for each of the references:
— name of the referenced client,
— engagement period (start and end year of the engagement - if the reference is ongoing or operating, DSB would like a description of status),
— a thorough description on the delivered and implemented parts,
— description of the delivery organization, including prime contractor's and subcontractor's roles and responsibilities.
2) The applicant shall provide drawings, for the components described in the Contract Notice Section II.2.4 and in detail described in Schedule 1b “or equivalent” components, as documentation for equivalency with the original components. DSB must be able to compare the components physically to ensure that they are equivalent, so the drawings must be in good condition and with correct dimensions. The applicant shall be able to demonstrate that the required components are at their disposal and there-for DSB encourages the applicant to provide the drawings necessary and other information as the applicant assesses as necessary to be able to document the requirements. If the applicant is held back by company policies regarding IPR rights, DSB is also must be able to inspect and assess the documentation together with the applicant in connection with inspection meeting that will be held at DSB's workshops during at the site visit that will take place at DSB’ s facilities in week 26.
It is a requirement that the applicant is not covered by the exclusion ground as set out in Part III, sections A,B and C of the ESPD. The applicant must confirm by answering Part III, section A, B and C of the ESPD. The exclusion grounds apply not only to the applicant, but to all parties applying for pre-qualification, i.e. for consortiums the total group of economic operators. If the applicant relies on the technical, financial and/or economic capabilities of others, the relevant exclusion grounds apply for all entities on which the applicant relies.
Financing conditions and payments will be stated in the procurement documents. Reference is furthermore made to the electronic invoicing required and the option of ordering electronically pursuant to (consolidated) Act No 798 of 28.6.2007 about payment to public authorities, etc. as amended. The consolidated act is available (in Danish) at Hyperlink
No legal requirements are imposed on the legal form. If the contract is awarded to an association of economic operators, e.g. a consortium, the participants must be liable directly and jointly and appoint one economic operator authorized to represent the association.
Consortium statement must be submitted together with the applicant's application for pre-qualification. If the applicant bases his/her ability on the financial and/or technical capacity of other entities, they must also be liable directly and jointly. Aid statement must be submitted together with the applicant's application for pre-qualification. Applicants are encouraged to use the templates for declaration uploaded in EU Supply.
DSB's code of conduct described in the agreement.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Participation in the tendering procedure may only take place via the electronic tendering system used by DSB, see Section I.3). For access to the procurement documents, the candidate must be registered or register as a user. All communication in connection with the tender procedure, including questions and answers, must take place through the electronic tendering system. DSB would prefer that questions regarding pre-qualification are submitted within 31.5.2019. The candidate must as its application to participate in the tender submit an ESPD as preliminary documentation of the circumstances in section 148(1), paras (1)-(3) of the Danish Public Procurement Act, cf. s.11 of Ministerial Order on procurement by entities operating in the water, energy, transport and postal services sectors (“Ministerial Order”). The ESPD document is to be completed directly in the electronic tendering system. See the address set out in Section I.3). For groups of operators (e.g. a consortium), a separate ESPD must be submitted for each participating economic operator. A group of operators shall besides the ESPD documents submit a signed consortium declaration declaring that each operator in the consortium is jointly and severally liable, directly and unconditionally, to the contracting entity for any obligation in relation to the consortium‘s tender. The candidate is encouraged to use the template for consortium declaration uploaded in the electronic tendering system. If the candidate relies on the capacity of other entities, an ESPD must be submitted for each of the entities on which the candidate/tenderer relies. The candidate must prove that the necessary resources from the supporting entities will be made available to the candidate. The supporting entity/entities shall undertake joint and several liability to the contracting entity for any obligation made in the declaration. The candidate is encouraged to use the template for support declaration uploaded in the electronic tendering system.
The candidate will be excluded from participation in the tendering procedure if the candidate is subject to the compulsory grounds for exclusion set out in ss.135 and 136 of the Danish Public Procurement Act, cf. s.10, para. (1) of ministerial order, unless the candidate has submitted sufficient documentation for its reliability cf. s.138 of the Danish Public Procurement Act, cf. s.10(1), para. (2) of the Danish Implementing Order (implementeringsbekendtgørelsen). Upon request from DSB the applicants shall provide documentation for their fulfillment of the circumstances set out in Section 148(1), paras (1)-(3) of the Danish Public Procurement Act, cf. s.11 of ministerial order after pre-qualification. The type of documentation depends of the documentation issued in the relevant country.
Before the decision to award the contract is made, the tenderer to whom DSB intends to award the contract must provide documentation of the information submitted in the ESPD pursuant to Sections 151 and 152(3), cf. Section 11 of the Danish implementing order.
Interested operators are requested to keep updated via the electronic tendering system.
In the event of change of the tenderer, the provisions of s.147 of the Danish Public Procurement Act will apply in their entirety. DSB may ask the candidate to supplement, specify or complete the application pursuant to Article 76, para. (4) of the Utilities Directive if the application does not comply with the formal requirements of the tender documents.
The procurement is conducted subject to the achievement of the necessary funding basis.
DSB reserves the right to award the contract on the basis of the initial tender.
Internet address: https://erhvervsstyrelsen.dk/klagevejledning-0
Complaints regarding pre-qualification must be submitted to the Danish Procurement Complaints Board (“Klagenævnet for Udbud") within 20 calendar days from the notice of the pre-qualification results (including the grounds for the result) has been given to the affected economic operators, cf. Section 2(1) and 7(1) of the Public Procurement Complaints Boards Act (Act No 593 of July 2016).
Internet address: http://www.kfst.dk