Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Warsaw: Control tower equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.pansa.pl
Address of the buyer profile: www.bip.pansa.pl
Section II: Object
The supply of the Remote Tower system to Lublin EPB airport from a remote centre located in OKRL Rzeszów
The subject of the contract is the supply of the Remote Tower system to the airport of Lublin EPLB from a remote centre located in OKRL Rzeszów.
The subject of the contract shall comprise: the design, construction and implementation of a system enabling the certified operational staff of the TWR Lublin airport to be performed by Remote Tower Tower Tower for the airport in Lublin (EPLB), a remote centre located in the building of the Air Traffic Control Centre in Rzeszów, together with the supply of the necessary facilities, their installation and the construction of the necessary infrastructure, to the Polish Air Navigation Agency. The design and implementation shall include, inter alia, drawing up a complete building and implementing documentation with all required arrangements and decisions, as well as a plan for the implementation of the system for operational work, together with appropriate documentation. For a detailed description of the subject of the contract, see Annex 1 to the SIWZ
1. Lublin airport — ul. King Jan III Sobieski 1, 21-040 Świdnik, POLAND
2. OKRL at Rzeszów-Jasionka airport 945, 36-002 Jasionka, POLAND
The criterion ‘Additional functionalities of the Remote Tower system’ has been divided into sub-criteria — detailed information, together with the scores for each sub-criterion, is described in Chapter XIII of the Terms of Reference, which is available on the purchasing platform of the contracting authority, under the heading of the procedure in question.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The Contractor has insurance against civil liability in respect of the activities carried out relating to the subject matter of the contract for a guarantee sum of not less than PLN 20 000 000,00 (in words: PLN 20 million).
Note: If you estimate the amount of cover against civil liability in a currency other than Polish zloty (PLN), in order to assess whether this condition is satisfied, the Contracting Authority will recalculate the amount indicated on PLN (PLN) at the average rate published by the National Bank of Poland in force on the date of publication of the contract notice in the Official Journal of the European Union.
To confirm the above, the Contractor whose tender has been selected at most will be requested to submit, within a specified time limit, a document certifying that the Contractor is insured against civil liability in respect of his activities relating to the subject matter of the contract for a guarantee sum of not less than PLN 20 000 000,00 (in words: PLN 20 million).
1.2.1. The Contractor has carried out during the last 4 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of operation is shorter, at least one Remote Tower system during that period completed with the entry into operation and the entry into operation by the competent central government administration supervising the air traffic services.
1.2.2. The Contractor shall direct the person with the following professional qualifications for performance of the contract:
(a) masters of construction in any of the cases referred to in point (b) with independent technical functions in the building sector, without any restriction to the management of works;
(b) Heads of works in specialisation:
— construction, construction,
Installation of electrical and electricity networks, installations and appliances,
— radio telecommunications,
— telecommunication — wired.
Having the right to exercise independent technical functions in the building sector, without any restriction to direct works in the relevant speciality (minimum per person in each of the specialities concerned). One of the heads of the works can, at the same time, act as a construction manager;
Having the right to exercise independent technical functions in the building sector, without any limitation to the design in the relevant specialty (minimum per person in any particular speciality).
The contracting authority allows 1 (one) person to possess several of the aforementioned rights.
1.2.3. a person (minimum one) having a minimum of 5 years’ experience, as an instructor of the manufacturer of radio communication equipment, who has carried out at least 15 training courses at the request of the manufacturer to operate these facilities;
1.2.4. a person (minimum one) having a track record of at least 5 years, as an instructor of the manufacturer of wired communication equipment who has carried out at least 15 training courses at the request of the manufacturer to operate these facilities;
1.2.5. a person (minimum one) having a track record of at least 5 years, as an instructor of the equipment of a VCS equipment manufacturer who has carried out at least 15 training courses at the request of the manufacturer for the operation of those facilities;
1.2.6. a person (minimum one) with a 3-year old instructor experience in air traffic control services, including those of the Remote Tower system, who carried out at least 2 training courses at the request of the Repair Tower.
Proof of the above Contractor, whose tender is deemed to have been admissible, shall be requested to submit, within a prescribed period, the following:
2.1. The list of deliveries carried out during the last four years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of operation is shorter, during this period, the subject of the supply and its value, the delivery dates and their value, the dates of delivery (name, address and telephone), 1 copies, dated and duly signed, drawn up in accordance with the printing annexed to the specification, Annex 4 to the Terms of Reference.
2.2. The evidence of the satisfactory execution of the supplies included in the list referred to in paragraph 2 (2.1) above. The evidence is:
references or other documents issued by the body to which the supplies were made;
(b) other documents/declaration by the Contractor — if, for justified reasons of objective character, the Contractor is unable to obtain the documents referred to in point (a) above.
2.3. A list of persons assigned by the Contractor to perform the public contract, in particular those responsible for the provision of services, quality control or management of the works, including information on their professional qualifications, ratings, experience and training necessary for the performance of the contract, and the scope of the activities and information on the basis of which these persons are to be used, as compiled by the printing documents appended to the specifications, Annex 5 to the Terms of Reference.
1. The terms of the contract which will be included in the future contract with the contractor chosen as a result of the procedure are set out in Annex 2 to the Terms of Reference.
2. The Parties shall allow all non-substantial amendments to the Agreement to be made in accordance with Article 144 (1). Article 1 (5) of the Act, any amendments that are permissible under the law and which are not required to be foreseen in the SIWZ, as well as the modifications of which the scope, nature and conditions of the introduction are foreseen in the relevant provisions of the Agreement.
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened through the SmartPPP shopping platform https://portal.smartpzp.pl/pazp/
Information on the opening of tenders will be published on the platform in the ‘Documentation of Proceedings’ section and will include the data referred to in Article 86 (1). 5 of the Act.
Tenders shall be open to the public.
The contracting authority shall inform that the opening of tenders will take place in the area guarded with access. Persons wishing to participate in the opening of tenders must appear no later than 30 minutes before the opening of tenders for the issuing of passes and entry into the Contracting Authority.
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The contracting authority provides for the on-site verification to be carried out in the locations indicated in Chapter III of the SIWZ — the details of the timing of the inspection and the notification procedure are described in Chapter III.6 of the SIWZ.
2. Details of the conditions of participation in the procedure and grounds for the exclusion of the contractor from the procurement procedure described in Chapter V of the SIWZ.
3.1. Tenderers who are not excluded from participation in proceedings under Article 24 (1) may apply for the award of the contract. 1 of the Act.
3.2. The contracting authority does not provide for an exclusion based on Article 24 (1). 5 of the Act.
4. A list of the statements or documents to be provided to the Contractor to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings and not being excluded from participation in the proceedings, as described in Chapter VI of the Terms of Reference.
5. The contracting authority in the present proceedings provides for the possibility referred to in Article 24 (aa) of this Decision. 1 of the Act, i.e. In the present proceedings, the contracting authority will first assess the tenders and then examine whether the contractor whose tender has been assessed as the most advantageous is not subject to exclusion and satisfies the conditions for participation in the procedure.
6. A tendering security shall be required for the amount of: PLN 200 000,00 (in words: 200 000 PLN 00/100). The tendering security shall be lodged in the forms provided for in Article 45 (1). 6 of the Act.
Details of the tender security, as described in Chapter VIII of the ToR.
7. The Contractor shall be bound to tender for a period of 60 days from the closing date for submission of tenders.
8. The tender provides:
8.1. completed Tender Form — Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference;
8.2. completing price schedule — Annex 3a to the SIWZ;
8.3. a completed timetable for the implementation of the Agreement — Annex 8 to the SIWZ;
8.4. completed table with the list of additional functionalities of the Remote Tower System — Annex 7 to the SIWZ;
8.5. The technical and functional specifications referred to in point 5 below.
9. A description of the evaluation criteria for the tenders and the manner in which tenders are to be assessed, as described in Chapter XIII of the ToR.
10. The contracting authority shall require the Contractor to whom the tender will be awarded a performance guarantee equal to 10 % of the price of the contract, in accordance with Paragraph 12 of Annex No 2 to
11. Information on the formalities to be filled after the choice of tender for the conclusion of a public contract — in accordance with Chapter XIV of the ToR.
12. Communication between the Contracting Authority and the contractors in the present proceedings shall be carried out using the purchasing platform https://portal.smartpzp.pl/pazpIf you wish to take part in the on-site visit, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet address: http://uzp.gov.pl
The contractor or any other body having or having had an interest in obtaining a particular contract and having suffered or is likely to be harmed by an infringement by the Contracting Authority of the provisions of the Act shall be entitled to the remedies provided for in Chapter VI of the Public Procurement Law Act.
Internet address: http://www.uzp.gov.pl