Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Bath: Construction consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.bathnes.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.bathnes.gov.uk
Section II: Object
Health, Safety and CDM Services Framework
A multi-provider framework agreement for the provision of health, safety and CDM services across Bath and North East Somerset.
Bath & North East Somerset Council intends to appoint three suppliers to deliver the health, Safety and CDM advisory services.
The services to be provided under the framework may include, the following:
1) Provision of advice to the client:
• in respect of its health and safety responsibilities in relation to construction works;
• in respect of its health and safety procedures.
2) With regards to its projects, provision of advice to the client:
• relating to its responsibilities under the construction (design and management) Regulations 2015 at all stages of the project;
• relating to the appointment of competent dutyholders;
• relating to sufficiency of time and resources in relation to managing a project;
• in relation to notification of projects to the HSE, where appropriate, prior to work on site commencing;
• in respect of preparation and provision of relevant information to dutyholders specific to the project, including visiting the site where appropriate;
• on the adequacy of the construction phase plan, prepared by the principal contractor;
• at all stages of the project regarding the principal designer’s and principal contractor’s suitable discharge of duties;
• at all stages of the project regarding the adequacy of arrangements in place to manage health and safety;
• during the project regarding the adequate provision of welfare facilities;
• on the suitability of the health and safety file;
• on the suitability of the pre-construction information pack;
• on the suitability of risk assessments and method statements prepared by designers and/or contractors.
3) Attendance at the meetings, including;
• design meetings;
• progress meetings.
4) Conducting site health and safety audits
• assess and provide a written report within 3 working days on:
— the suitability of and adherence to processes on site;
— issues found and remedial action required;
• notify the Client’s project manager for the scheme as soon as practicable where significant issues are discovered.
5) Presenting training courses, workshops and seminars.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information