Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Display compact view
Uzbekistan-Tashkent: EBRD - Uzbekistan: Namangan Water
Project name: Namangan Water
EBRD project ID: 49359
Type of procurement: goods, works, consultancy
Client name: The Republic of Uzbekistan with the State Agency ‘Kommunhizmat’ under the Ministry of Communal and Housing Services of the Republic of Uzbekistan being the Project Implementing Agency
Business sector: Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure
Type of notice: general procurement notice
Publication date: 18 June 2020 12.53
Procurement ref: 49359-GPN-noTeRef
1) Funding details
The above-named client intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from/grant administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the above-named project.
Additional financing information:
The client will finance any taxes (as defined in the financing documents) unless provides for the exemption of those.
2) Information on the project
Project is designed to assist the Republic of Uzbekistan for the benefit of LLC Namangan Suv Ta’minoti of Namangan region (the ‘Project Entity’) to rehabilitate water and wastewater infrastructure in Namangan oblast.
Estimated total project value: 60 000 000.00
Procurement type: goods, works, consultancy
Estimated start date of procurement: 22 June 2020.
3) Other information
The proposed project will require the procurement of the following works, goods and services:
• NWP-1: Development of GIS and hydraulic models,
• NWP-2: Introduction of SCADA system,
• NWP-3: Construction and equipping of central laboratory,
• NWP-4: Supply of maintenance and repair equipment,
• NWP-5: Supply of specialized machinery,
• NWP-6: Reconstruction of Jiydakapa Water Intake,
• NWP-7: Reconstruction of WPSs,
• NWP-8: Supply and installation of control valves in water mains and water supply networks,
• NWP-9: Supply and installation of commercial bulk water meters and process water flow meters,
• NWP-10: Reconstruction of water supply networks in Namangan City,
• NWP-11: Reconstruction and extension of Kurashkhana WTP,
• NWP-12: Supply and installation of hypochlorite plant at Kyzyl-Ravat Water Intake,
• NWP-13: Reconstruction of Pap WWTP.
Contracts will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and are open for participation for firms from any country, unless otherwise specified in the procurement documents.
Procurement under this project will be conducted using the EBRD Client eProcurement Portal (ECEPP). If you intend to participate in any procurement under this project, please ensure that you have registered in ECEPP (https://ecepp.ebrd.com). Registered entities will be notified directly when any procurement opportunities are published.
4) Client address
Mr Jetkerbay Kdirbaev, General Director of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU):
Agency ‘Kommunkhizmat’ under the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
1 Niyazbek yoli Tashkent 100000 Uzbekistan Tel. +998909003287 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org