We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Ukraine-Kyiv: Security Services for the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
Modification of a contract/concession during its term
Section I: Contracting authority/entity
Section II: Object
Security Services for the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
Mainly Kyiv, UKRAINE.
The objective of this tender is to conclude a framework contract with a company specialised in the security of persons and goods. The scope of the services includes, but is not limited to:
1. the surveillance and patrolling of the premises (office building, residence of the Head of Delegation and expatriate staff accommodations) of the Delegation to avoid intrusion and attack on persons and their belongings;
2. the control of access to the premises;
3. the ad hoc provision of security agents for short-term deployment in case of functions, receptions and events or special situations;
1. the immediate intervention by use of a rapid response or back-up unit to any of the premises in the event of an incident;
2. the installation, maintenance, monitoring and follow-up of wireless alarm systems, both static in accommodations and mobile within Kyiv city limits including airport approaches;
1. the provision of armoured and soft-skinned cars with drivers operating in Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine on an ad hoc basis.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract/concession
Section VI: Complementary information
Section VII: Modifications to the contract/concession
3. the ad hoc provision of security agents for short-term deployment in case of functions, receptions and events or special situations.
Addition of guarding services to the framework contract.
The outburst of the war in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 after the attack to the country by the Russian Army has modified dramatically the security conditions in the place of performance of the framework contract. The modification of the framework contract is necessary to adapt the provision of security services to the new circumstances brought about by the war.