Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Spain-Sevilla: Automation in the Automotive and Garment Sectors
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Automation in the Automotive and Garment Sectors
The aim of this contract is to carry out case studies investigating the socio-economic impact of automation in the automotive and garment/apparel sectors in three European countries (Germany, Romania and Spain), focusing on labour process, job quality and gender differences within the workplace.In order to grasp the multifaceted effects of automation with particular attention to labour process, the project aims at investigating and understanding:
1) How automation technologies change the business model, production and economic process in the automotive and garment/apparel industries;
2) The implications of these changes for work organization, occupational health and safety, and job quality;
3) The implications of these changes in terms of tasks, occupations and skill requirements;
4) The drivers and barriers for the adoption of automation technologies within and between business models and countries (socio-economic and institutional structures);
5) The gender dimension of automation.
Expo Building, Calle Inca Garcilaso, 3, E-41092 Sevilla, SPAIN.
Automation in the automotive and garment sectors.
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in section I.3).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened electronically on the date and time indicated in the contract notice. It is possible to attend the opening by videoconference.
Section VI: Complementary information
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in section I.3). In case of unavailability or disruptions in the functioning of the electronic means of communication provided in section I.3 in the last 5 calendar days before the time limit for receipt indicated in section IV.2.2), the Contracting authority reserves the right to extend this time limit and publish the extension at the Internet address provided in section I.3), without a preceding publication of a corrigendum to this notice. Economic operators interested in this procurement are invited to subscribe to the call for tenders at the address in section I.3 in order to get notified when new information or documents are published.