Tekintse meg a COVID-19-vonatkozású, orvosi felszerelések beszerzésére irányuló ajánlati felhívásokat.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brüsszel: Covid19-vakcinák gyártása és beszerzése, valamint ezekre vonatkozó elsőbbségi vételi opciók, a SARS-CoV-2 variánsokhoz igazított vakcinákat és az ilyen vakcinák gyermekgyógyászati változatait is beleértve, EU-tagállamok számára
Unrevised Machine Translation
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.kef.gov.hu
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.kozbeszerzes.gov.hu
Section II: Object
Electric motor vehicle refuelling equipment 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on a voluntary basis and subject to the institutions involved.
The Framework Agreement (FA) vehicles fuelled -elektromos refuelling equipment.
Conclusion 168/2004. km (v. 25.) Korm. (FR) covered by the institutions as follows:
Part 1: The recharging of electric vehicles at least 50 kW DC chargers were required.
Part 2: The recharging of electric vehicles at least 22 kW DC chargers were required.
Part 3: The recharging of electric vehicles at least 22 kW AC chargers were required.
On the basis of the present proceedings against KM-ok concluded in order to promote electromobility, the tender notice published by the Ministry of Economy (s), electromobility and other arrangements for the further development in 168/2004. FR (V.25) of the institutions covered by the purchase of equipment for charging electric vehicles can be completed.
KD detailed conditions are set out in Chapter 6.
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 50 kW DC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to
The entire territory of Hungary. DIRECTIVE 168/2004. FR (V.25) and covered by the framework agreement voluntarily acceded to by the institutions of the places of delivery specified in orders.
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 50 kW DC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to a ceiling of up to HUF 2 000 000 000 net.
Procurement includes töltőberendezéseknek obliged or voluntarily joining prepared and provided by the institution at the transport, installation, testing, commissioning, monitoring.
The chargers of building and civil engineering design (construction, heritage, etc.) permits the debtor to voluntarily joining institution and costs.
Detailed description of the public procurement (hereinafter: (KD) can be found in Chapter 6.
1. S entity excludes the creation of common AT, both in relation to AT.
2. As the provision does not require a tender guarantee.
3. S does not apply the Public Procurement Act. 75. (point (e) of paragraph (2).
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 22 kW DC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 22 kW DC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to a ceiling of up to HUF 800 000 000 net.
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 22 kW AC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to
For electric vehicles with a minimum of 22 kW AC chargers purchased in 168/2004. (v. 25.) Korm. on the institutions subject to a ceiling of up to HUF 1 900 000 000 net.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The subcontractor may not be pleaded and cannot participate in any of the eligibility of the person against whom the Public Procurement Act. § 62 (1) and (2) in one of the cases of exclusion. S draws attention to the fact that the Public Procurement Act. 74. On the basis of Article (1) of the AK exclude from AT, subcontractor or eligibility of the participating organisations
— falls within the scope of the grounds for exclusion;
— For the ground for refusal occurs in the course of the procedure.
“Self-Cleaning”: S drew attention to the Public Procurement Act. 64. Those provided for in Subsections (1)-(2).
Means of proof: Orientation: in procurement procedures for the certification of suitability and disqualifying reasons, and for setting technical specifications for public procurement of 321/2015. (X.30.) of Government Decree No 1 of 16. (hereinafter referred to as FR).
Ex ante verification: FR 1. On the basis of the AT (1) at the time of submitting its bid for the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) must certify that the PPA does not fall. 62. § (1) and (2) under the scope of non-mandatory reasons for exclusion. Each CA joint shall be required to fill and submit the ESPD FR 3. In accordance with paragraph (3) of Article. The AT terms of the Public Procurement Act. 67. Under paragraph (4) of Article shall state that it did not benefit from the PPA for performance of the contract. 62. § falling within the scope of the grounds for exclusion as subcontracting.
Available capacity (including subcontractor involved in verifying the suitability):
The Public Procurement Act. 65. In case of application of Article (7) of the available capacity to accompany the proposal by FR Under Chapter II of the ESPD, completed and signed, certifying that the entity does not fall within the available capacity of the Public Procurement Act. 62. § (1) and (2) under the scope of non-mandatory reasons for exclusion.
The AT terms of the Public Procurement Act. 67. Under paragraph (4) of Article shall state that it did not benefit from the PPA for performance of the contract. 62. § falling within the scope of the grounds for exclusion as subcontracting.
FR 15. On the basis of the AT (1) involved in verifying the suitability of the sub-contractor or other body is required to submit only the ESPD has to prove the lack of reasons for exclusion. FR 15. According to Paragraph (2) of subcontractors that do not participate in AT, eligibility of the Public Procurement Act. 67. Under Paragraph (4) shall submit a declaration.
The AT shall declare that there is an ongoing procedure before the court of registration. If so, FR 13. On the basis of the bid must register on arrival of the application and its registration in the certificate forwarded by the registrar. As regards the procedure the declaration should be attached to the company. The declaration also negative contents can be translated into all languages.
Grounds for refusal ex post: The Public Procurement Act. Pursuant to Section 69(4) of the AT before taking a decision on the outcome of the procedure, AK thereon after sufficient time felhívásától FR 8, 10, 12-16. Certificates, declarations (that do not exist in the Public Procurement Act. 62. The grounds for refusal set out in (1)-(2).
If during the assessment of a AK-nek doubt regarding compliance with the Public Procurement Act, as to the veracity of the declaration. 69. In accordance with paragraph (7) of Article may at any time request a deadline of five working days to submit the certificate in question.
The grounds for refusal relating to the absence of declarations, attestations, the ESPD is not older than three months prior to the date of dispatch of the contract notice or invitation should be keltezésűnek.
EC No 2. In line with paragraph (2) of Article adopts the ESPD form electronically on the web platform set up by the European Commission, which in the following link:https://ec.europa.eu/tools/espd/filter?lang=hu. S drew attention to the explanatory guide KD can be found in Chapter 3.
The contracting authority does not impose.
The contracting authority draws attention to the FR. 1. § (1).
Ex ante verification:
The contracting authority draws the attention of tenderers to FR 3. On the basis of the offer submitted the ESPD is sufficient for the certification of suitability. FR 2. On the basis of (5) the ESPD to Section α of Part IV is sufficient to declare conformity with eligibility criteria, they should not be included in this form in detail. In case of joint tender, the joint tenderers must submit an application form for each.
Information on how to fill in the ESPD seq. FR 2-7. Article include.
The certification of suitability of the Public Procurement Act. Act LXVII, Section 65(6)-(7), Section 67, Section 69 also apply.
Ex post verification:
Tenderers (where applicable), participating in the eligibility of the organisation providing the capacity before taking a decision on the outcome of the procedure of the Public Procurement Act. In accordance with Section 69(4), the contracting authority felhívásától after sufficient time on the submission of proofs requested to demonstrate compliance with eligibility requirements. The capacity of the body providing the required proof in the same way as the mode of proof and the requirement to comply with the suitability requirement may only be for which the certificates to be used.
If a tenderer, the contracting authority shall submit a relevant request to the Public Procurement Act. 69. The documents referred to in paragraph (4), the contracting authority may disregard. In this case the contracting authority did not invite the tenderer to submit the certificates, but considers again as previously submitted certificates have been lodged at the request of the contracting authority, and where appropriate a deficiency or clarification.
For the contracting authority, 30. Under paragraph (4) of Article draws attention to the fact that all the technical and professional capacity criteria and evidence in relation to the official list of recognised contractors was more closely.
FR Section 21 (1) (a) or pursuant to Section 22, the tenderer must describe the specific invitation to tender back 3 years the most important “new apparatus for the recharging of electric cars, installed equipment” length (s) (s), which shall include at least:
— date of delivery (day, month, year)
The other party to the contract — name, address,
Contact information: contact person name, address, email, tel.száma
Volume of transport
Joint tenderers jointly comply with. A minimum requirement of suitability may be more references. Articles 1 and 2 of the tender submission, the contracting authority accepts the same references.
The tenderer can, if he has the invitation is sent back within 3 years of the total:
— Parts 1 and 2: at least 5 new apparatus for the recharging of electric cars, installed, DC
— Part 3: at least 5 new apparatus for the recharging of electric cars, installed, AC charger.
for the supply of equipment, and references in accordance with the contract.
The reference shall be deemed to be a call back within 3 years from the date on which the contract shall be considered to have been fulfilled if the period of performance (start and end date) expressed in calendar days in this period.
With regard to the first part of the procedure km HUF 2 000 000 reporting provides for the lodging of a procurement lot (KD) as set out in the document.
The second part of the CA on the basis of the km confirmed and sent late or defective performance penalty orders and non-response KD-ban commit to liquidated damages in the framework agreement on the basis of the draft.
Draft detailed conditions of KM.
Main financing conditions and payment arrangements:
The DBM may be needed to finance institutional procurement under centralised procurement credit institutions subject to the budget available.
In particular, legislation concerning:
— taxation of Act XCII of 2003 on taxation. 36/A.
— The Act of 2015 on public procurement, CXLIII..
— General Act CXXVII of 2007 on Value Added Tax Act
— The Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code Act
— Act CXCV of 2011 on the state budget.
Section IV: Procedure
1119 Budapest, László utca 47-49., IV, 445 negotiating.
At the time of opening of the Public Procurement Act. 68. On the basis of (3) the contracting authority only, tenderers and the persons invited by them, may be present.
The demolition of the Public Procurement Act. 68. In accordance with the provisions of the Article.
Section VI: Complementary information
Detailed explanation of the EHR karakterkorlát KD-ban.
1. Attention is drawn to the CA of the Public Procurement Act. § 35 and § 36 (1) of the Public Procurement Act and permitted. 44. §, § 53 (5) permitted].
2. The Hungarian language. Submission of the documents to the Public Procurement Act. 47 § (2) shall apply.
3. The Public Procurement Act. Pursuant to Section 56, KD Rev3 landscape may be requested in accordance with point 1.8.
4. S Kd drawn up by the Public Procurement Act. Under Paragraph 57 or at least one per AT megnev. alváll.-nak bid by electronic means must be met. (KD), and in full in the available free of chargewww.kozbeszerzes.gov.hu/tenderswebsite. The invitation, Title I.1) must be sent by fax or touch.
5. S drew attention to the Public Procurement Act. In Sections 66 to 67.
6. The tender submitted a paper and one electronic copies. The Public Procurement Act. 66 § (1) of the tender in accordance with the formal requirements of the KD detailed in point 1.5.
7. The offer to be attached:
— the Public Procurement Act. In accordance with Section 66(2) of the Public Procurement Act shall be attached to the declaration. On the basis of Section 47(2), in two original copies,
— the Public Procurement Act. Art. 66 (4) and Art. 65 (7) (to be annexed to the declaration of negative),
— the Public Procurement Act. In accordance with Section 66(5) of the Public Procurement Act. 68 § (4) felolvasólap, containing the data referred to in the list, as well as the ‘Tender Specifications’ KD-ban táblázatok.xlsx file can be achieved,
— the Public Procurement Act. 66 § (6) of the declaration pursuant to (negative), Part D of the ESPD should be done)
— the Public Procurement Act. In accordance with Section 67, then Chapter 3 AK KD guidelines accepted by the ESDP electronically completed
— technical offer.
8. The professional to be attached to the tender, the tender must contain: the direct current converter offered detailed factory or certified by the manufacturer, manufacturer’s declaration to the placing on the market and the scope of the Framework Agreement, to provide care under the conditions to guide the warranty declaration of conformity, technical conditions).
9. Regularisation of the Public Procurement Act. Under Paragraph 71. The Public Procurement Act. 71. In the event of Section (6) (formerly AK) economic actors in full recovery provides.
10. With regard to the Public Procurement Act. In Section 76(2) (c) shall evaluate the tenders. Criteria: 1. Tender price. The pontkiosztás method of apportionment. 2. Extended warranty. The straight line method pontkiosztás pro rata. 3. Call-out time. The pontkiosztás method of apportionment. Points to be awarded in respect of the lower and upper limits of 1 to 100 points. The details of the assessment KD-ban.
11. With regard to the Public Procurement Act. § 81 (4) and (5) shall apply.
12. The time limit for the submission of tenders is 60 days from the date of the expiry of the 2 months specified in point IV.2.6) of the Public Procurement Act. § 81 (11)]
13. For each lot: With regard to the Public Procurement Act. According to Section 104(3) of the Public Procurement Act states that Under Section 105(1) (a) of the Framework Agreement (FA) procedure to be carried out. As a result, the institutions KM-ban meghat. orders directly by the centralised public procurement portal of the marché d’exécution can take place.
14. The Public Procurement Act. In Section 104(4) the thousands hirdetményfelvevő KEF portal in view of the limitations of the system,https://www.kozbeszerzes.gov.hu/organizationslink can be found.
15. In case of discrepancy between AF and KD the AF-ban applies.
16. Relevant time zone: “Hungary, Budapest, CCS, GMT + 1”.
17. The present proceedings FAKSZ: Gabriella Szendrei, registration number: 00926.
18. Applicable law: In the case of matters not AF-ben szab. közb. Act CXLIII of 2015 on and shall be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the implementing Decree.
The Public Procurement Act. Under Paragraph 148.