Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Luxembourg-Luxembourg: Software package and information systems
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Luxembourgish law and Grand Ducal Regulation of 8 April 2018 on public procurement, decision ECB/2008/17 as amended and relevant legislation indicated in the orders/specific contracts.
Section II: Object
IT Software Resellers for the Supply of IT Standard Software and related Services
The scope of the IT software resellers framework agreement covers the acquisition of IT standard software products and related Services. In particular:
1) Licences for on premise standard software or for standard software hosted by a third party on perpetual or subscription basis, as well as maintenance and support services for new and existing licences;
2) Use rights for SaaS services;
3) Technical services;
4) Software Asset Management (SAM) and licence management services;
5) Software related advice services;
6) Web-based facilities dedicated to ordering (catalogue, requests for proposals, ordering);
7) Contract management, implementation and monitoring requirements.
Premises of the participating institutions (potential beneficiaries listed in §1.2 and 4.6.1 of ITT).
1) Licences for on premise standard software or for standard Software hosted by a third party on perpetual or subscription basis, as well as maintenance and support services for new and existing licences;
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
IT Software Resellers
Section VI: Complementary information
Award of a framework agreement to two contractors in cascade and with reopening of competition. Ranking within the cascade: SoftwareONE is being ranked in first position, followed by BECHTLE in second position.