United Kingdom-Manchester: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.contactmcr.com
Section II: Object
In Summary the refurbishment and extension works comprises of the following:
1. Additional creative leadership space.
2. A new, more flexible media production suite.
3. A reconfigured ground floor, creating a brighter, more open and welcoming public space with a new bar and café with flexible space for the local community to meet.
4. Upgraded technical infrastructure throughout the building with high end digital provision improving the production and audience experience.
5. Improved flexibility of performance spaces, with better accommodation for a range of production styles.
6. New office accommodation creating opportunities for increased community activity and hirable space.
7. Improved sound proofing across the entire building allowing greater flexibility of use and simultaneous programming.
8. New environmental sustainability measures to ensure that Contact continues to operate to the latest level and standards.
9. Improved external visibility.
Contact Theatre, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6JA.
Contact Theatre seek a principal contractor to undertake refurbishment and extension works to the Contact Theatre building. It is the intention of the Contracting Authority that the successful principal contractor will enter into a single contract with Contact Theatre to see the project from stage 5 through to stage 7.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
See requirements set out in the SSQ documents.
Selection criteria as stated in the procurement documents.
See Appendices to the SSQ document.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Internet address: www.contactmcr.com