EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Spain-Torrejón de Ardoz: Reference Mapping Products
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Reference Mapping Products
This procurement procedure aims at the establishment of a multiple framework contract with reopening of competition with a maximum of five selected tenderers, covering the production of reference mapping products that will facilitate the assessment of specific areas of interest in support of EU decision-making.
The place of performance shall be the contractor's premises, unless otherwise specified.
The framework contract will cover the on-demand production, based on operational user’s needs, of 5 different types of reference mapping products:
• Full Reference Mapping: High Resolution Vector Data (HRVD) products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested Area of Interest (AoI), including hydrography, topography, land cover, infrastructure and population relevant data according to a Reference Mapping Data Dictionary (RMDD). The Full Reference Mapping encompasses 212 Feature Classes (Area: 105, Line: 43, Point: 64): 204 of the 267 Multinational Geospatial Co-production Programme (MGCP) plus 8 additional ones.
• Reduced Reference Mapping: HRVD products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, including lines of communications, land cover and other relevant data according to a subset of the RMDD. The Reduced Reference Mapping Product encompasses 117 Feature Classes (Area: 60, Line: 28, Point: 29): 112 of the 267 MGCP plus 5 additional ones.
• On-Demand Reference Mapping: HRVD products and provision of background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, with a limited set of Feature Classes which will be defined in each specific Product Request Form.
• Updated Reference Mapping: Updates of HRVD products that have already been produced, based on new extraction specifications as well as new imagery.
• Situational Mapping: HRVD product representing a requested AoI and a given set of limited and defined Feature Classes, compiled and delivered in a map book format.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Framework Contract for the Provision of Reference Mapping Products
Section VI: Complementary information