United Kingdom-London: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.property.nhs.uk/
Section II: Object
The Supply of Architect Services
NHS Property Service (NHS PS) is a NHS-owned organisation that provides procurement and property support to its member organisations and other customers across the NHS.
NHS PS is a member of NHS Commercial Alliance, a partnership with NHS East of England Collaborative Procurement Hub, and also of the NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership, an arrangement between the four NHS collaborative procurement organisations.
To enable organisations to obtain property architecture and design services, NHS PS is procuring a framework agreement to which a number of service providers will be appointed. Although principally intended as a procurement vehicle for NHS organisations in England, the framework agreement will be available to all public sector organisations in the United Kingdom.
This procurement is being managed by Proxima Group on behalf of the NHS Property Service (NHS PS).
This procurement is being managed by Proxima Group on behalf of the NHS Property Services.
The framework agreement is intended to facilitate the provision of Architecture Services in relation to the development of an estates strategy, the design and planning of new buildings and the adaptation/extension of existing facilities, and the overall management of the estate. The framework agreement is not intended to specifically provide for the services of any of the following construction-related experts: project managers, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, building services engineers, structural engineers, or CDM coordinators except where they may perform duties in relation to the services.
The contract term is 3 years, with the option to extend at the NHS PS discretion for an additional 12 months (4 years in total).
North East and Central
West Midlands and East
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Online within the e-tendering portal.
Section VI: Complementary information
Whether this will be a recurrent procurement is currently unknown.
This procurement exercise is being carried out via the Catalytics e-tendering Portal. The process of registering on the website is free.
In order to express your interest in this contract and obtain access to the tender documentation you are required to register your company within the Catalytics e-tendering portal as follows:
Suppliers instructions how to express interest in this contract:
1) Follow the portal web link - https://catalytics.proximagroup.com/Proxima/
2) Click “register here”;
3) Complete a simple form to register for an account (containing general questions, company details, etc.);
4) Set up login details (username and password);
5) Once you have submitted your details you will receive an email containing a link to activate your account. You should receive this instantly; if you do not, please check your junk folders, if the email is not there please contact the procurement support team on 01633 742054 or by email on email@example.com
6) Once you have activated your account you will be able to log in to the portal and will be required to complete an online Supplier Registration Form (SRF), this then completes the registration process;
7) You must then send an email confirmation of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will then provide you with access to the tender documentation within the portal.
All tender responses must be submitted via the Catalytics portal, any requests for additional information or clarification questions must also be submitted via the portal.
Closing date and time for receipt of tender submissions is 6.12.2018 at 12:00.