Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Ireland-Naas: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Major Civil Engineering Works Contractor Frameworks
Clonburris Infrastructure Ltd (The Contracting Authority) is seeking to establish a multi-party framework agreement for Major Civil Engineering Works Contractor Frameworks (Large Works Plus €2million)). The successful framework members will also provide M&E specialist works for wastewater pumping station(s), landscaping specialist works for strategic parks, Traffic signals specialist works, public lighting specialist works and playground specialist works and small building/park pods works
Clonburris Infrastructure Ltd (The Contracting Authority) is seeking to establish a multi-party framework agreement for Major Civil Engineering Works Contractor Frameworks (Large Works Plus €2million)). The successful framework members will also provide M&E specialist works for wastewater pumping station(s), landscaping specialist works for strategic parks, Traffic signals specialist works, public lighting specialist works and playground specialist works and small building/park pods works.
It is anticipated that the framework will be set up of foot of an initial contract for the Stage 1 Infrastructure Package). The Stage 1 Infrastructure Package involves the construction of circa 5km of road construction and associated trunk infrastructure to serve the Clonburris Strategic Development Zone lands to the south of the Kildare/Cork Railway Line. The proposed road connects from the R120 Newcastle Road to the Ninth Lock Road with proposed intersections with the R136 Grange Castle Road and the R113 Font Hill
Road. The proposed road will provide access for vehicular traffic, pedestrians, cyclists and public transport to the Clonburris SDZ lands to the South of the Kildare/Cork Railway Line. The scheme includes the conversion of roundabout junctions at the R136 and R113 to signalised multi-lane junctions. The proposed water, wastewater, surface water, attenuation areas, public lighting, verge/attenuation landscaping and utility trunk infrastructure will serve the proposed street and future development of the Clonburris SDZ lands to the South of the Kildare/Cork Railway Line
The form of Contract for the Initial Contract is anticipated to be PW-CF3 – Public Works Contract for Civil Works designed by the Employer. It is envisaged that additional Contracts to be awarded under this framework may be PW-CF3, or PW-CF1 or any other contract under the CWMF suite of contracts. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to use any other form of contract as it sees fit.
As set out in the procurement documentation available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 197986
Please consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 197986
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As stated in the procurement documentation available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 197986
Section IV: Procedure
In accordance with Art 33 of Directive 2014/24/EU
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications and to respond electronically to the competition. There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document on etenders. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload or zipped.
3) Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (09:00am – 17:30pm GMT)
4) All queries regarding this tender requirement or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID:197986) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract/framework.
6) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
7) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
8) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant.
9) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
10) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
11) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
12) At Section II.2.9 we have indicated that 10 will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting authority reserves the right to invite at least 10 subject to that number qualifying.
13) The Contracting Authority reserve the right to award further contracts under this framework using the Competitive Procedure with Negotiation as outlined in the attached procurement documentation
The framework is covered by the application of the Remedies Directive and the relevant standstill period applied at time of notification.