United Kingdom-Liverpool: Marine construction works
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.peelports.com
Section II: Object
Design and Build: Replacement of Cassion at Langton Lock and Framework Agreement for Locks and Gates
This is a tender for the design and build of a replacement Cassion Gate at Langton Lock, at the Port of Liverpool. Followed by a Framework Agreement for additional Locks and Gates across the Peel Ports Investments Group.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Bidders shall be required to demonstrate previous experiences in the last 6 years of:
1) Working in a live port environment;
2) Carrying out design, supply, construct, install, test and commission of lock gates and cassions for ocean going vessels;
3) Demonstrate experience and appropriate certification for welding and fabrication in marine environment;
4) Evidence of being principle contractor and managing the fabrications of lock gates and cassions.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Important information for bidders:
All bidders who wish to participate in this tender must complete the following actions.
Send an email to Nayla.Qureshi@peelports.com to advise:
— your name,
— your company name,
— your email address,
— your company telephone number.
Peel Ports will then provide you with access to the Peel Ports e-sourcing portal, where you shall be able to view all of the tender documents for this tender.
Please note that this is a 2 stage tender:
1) Bidders shall need to complete a PQQ document;
2) Shortlisted bidders shall then be invited to the ITN stage. To successfully pass the PQQ stage, bidders must be able to provide a satisfactory response (as a minimum) to the questions show in Section III) of this Contract Notice.