Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
Germany-Karlsruhe: Repair and maintenance of telemanipulators at the JRC Karlsruhe
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Repair and maintenance of telemanipulators at the JRC Karlsruhe
The contract involves carrying out the tasks stated below, which will mainly be carried out in the manipulator workshop and hot laboratories of the JRC Karlsruhe:
1. Repair and maintenance of all master-slave manipulators and grapplers (CRL HD8, MA80, SAMM, MA23, MT120, PYE, MT200) installed in the JRC Karlsruhe's laboratories,
2. Regular inspection of all remote handling devices and grapplers (+/– 100 devices),
3. Repair of all remote handling devices,
4. Handling and adjustment of couplers and manipulator grippers,
5. Tasks related to the installation and removal of various remote handling devices and grapplers in hot cells,
6. Activities in the workshop within the controlled area.
PO Box 2340, 76125 Karlsruhe
See the Internet address indicated in Section I.3).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information