Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Netherlands-Groningen: Pipeline-design services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
Amsterdam-IJmuiden CCUS Project Athos — PreFEED and FEED Activities
The scope of the contract(s) includes all engineering and consultancy works to arrive at a definition level suitable for the intended purpose and encompasses (but not limited to) the following:.
• preparing information required for the permitting process;
• study works in relation to EPC/design and construct;
• performing (safety)studies;
• preparing specifications of the required materials and contracting (eg EPC) documents;
• preparing necessary PFDs, P and IDs cause and effect diagrams, key-one line diagram, QRA, noise calculations, layout drawings, stress calculations etc;
• preparing estimates class 3 and class 2;
• preparing operations/maintenance plans;
• drawing up one or more EPC or design and construct agreements for the realization of the system.
Onshore Pipeline Including Facilities
• preparing specifications of the required materials.
Central Facility (Including Liquid Intake Facilities)
The scope of the contract(s) includes all engineering and consultancy works to arrive at a definition level suitable for the intended purpose and encompasses (but not limited to) the following:
Offshore Pipeline Including Dune Crossing
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Access to tender documents– Ariba
The tender shall be carried out via Ariba. All requested information regarding the tender must submitted via Ariba.
In order to gain access to Ariba and the tender documents, please sent an email to the Gasunie contact person as mentioned under section I.1) stating:
1) The tender name
2) The following company information:
— postal code,
3) The following information of the person that must be invited to the tender:
— email address,
— phone number.
Gasunie will send the designated person an invitation to the event as soon as possible.
If you have not received an invitation after two working days, please contact the Gasunie contact person again and send an email to: email@example.com