Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Ireland-Kildare: Clothing, footwear, luggage articles and accessories
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Single Party Framework Agreement for the Supply of Branded Workwear and Branded Retail Clothing to The Irish National Stud DAC and Subsidiary
The Irish National Stud DAC propose to engage in a restricted process in order to establish a framework agreement for the supply of branded workwear and branded retail clothing to the Irish National Stud DAC in Tully, Kildare, Co. Kildare.
Please refer to the PQQ Documentation.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As per qualification questionnaire, available to download from etenders.gov.ie
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish government procurement opportunities portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Establishment of this contract will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of establishment that candidates and all sub-contractors produce a valid tax clearance certificate from the Irish revenue commissioners as part of their application for participation in the competition.
6) If for any reason it is not possible to conclude contracts with the tenderer invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, the contracting authority reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to conclude contracts as appropriate. This shall be without prejudice to the right of the contracting authority to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its sole discretion.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, or any contract awarded at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition
Statutory instrument No 130 of 2010 (the Irish remedies regulations) provides that review procedures are available in the high court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the contract agreement (including the reviewable public contract) and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation to that reviewable public contract.