The scope of the contract includes the provision of operational services and additional services related to the protection and security of EUIPO staff and facilities.
Operational services are those provided on a regular basis and include:
(1) Security Services: security surveillance services;
(2) Supply and installation of new security equipment, such as:
(a) Access control system or integration of new technologies in buildings AA1, AA2, AA3, AEL178 and other buildings if necessary;
(b) CCTV system including a ring of cameras for perimeter security and for the surveillance of all entries and exits in buildings AA1, AA2, AA3 and AEL178 and other buildings on the perimeter if necessary;
(c) Digital surveillance video recording system for exterior cameras in buildings AA1, AA2 and AA3;
(d) EUIPO keys system in AA1, AA2, AA3 and AEL178;
(e) Security management systems for the security control room in building AA2;
(f) Security cabinets;
(g) Electronic cabinets to manage and control security keys;
(h) Scanning devices;
(i) Licence plate recognition system;
(j) Intrusion detection systems;
(k) Biometric system;
(3) Preventive and corrective maintenance on RL223, AA1, AA2, AA3 and AEL178 and other buildings if necessary;
(a) Preventive maintenance;
(b) Corrective maintenance.
The additional services are those services provided on an ad hoc basis and may consist of any other service related to security not explicitly specified in this document, as long as it is not covered by another EUIPO contract. Those additional services may be, for example, the following:
(1) Consulting related to security;
(2) Special services described in Commission Decision (EU, Euratom) 2015/443 of 13 March 2015 on Security in the Commission;
(3) Data queries in the database.