EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ukraine-Kyiv: Road construction works
This contract will be financed by European Investment Bank (EIB) and is subject to the EIB's Guide to Procurement.
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Construction of North-Eastern section of Ternopil bypass (Lot 1) and traffic interchange on road M-19 at km 315+629 (Lot 2), Ternopil region
The project comprises the construction of a new north-eastern section of the Ternopil bypass, connecting roads М-12 and М-19, including a roundabout intersection with M-12 and of a grade-separated traffic interchange at junction of M-19 Road (km 315+629) and Ternopil Bypass at the beginning of the bypass section. The bypass road will be a dual carriageway (2x2 lanes) of the length of 8.6 km. It includes two intersections: a roundabout intersection with the M-12 and a grade separated interchange with M-19. Currently М-12 and М-19 roads pass through the city territory. Construction of bypass road will allow to divert transit traffic away from the city of Ternopil and thereby to unload the city's street network.
Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 1 + Lot 2
Construction of North-Eastern section of Ternopil bypass
The main site of physical works for Construction of north-eastern section of Ternopil bypass and traffic interchange on road M-19 will be Ternopil Oblast.
The State Road Agency of Ukraine (the Promoter) has received Loan from European Investment Bank (EIB) and Grant from the European Commision (EC) under the Neighbourhood Investment Platform to finance Ukraine Transport Connectivity - Phase I Project (the “Project”).
The procurement will be conducted following the applicable guidelines: Guide to Procurement for projects financed by the EIB.
The selection will be made from the Proposals received in response to this notification , on the basis of the selection criteria set out in the TD. Tender Documents are free of charge;
- The language of the tender is: English;
- The currency of the tender is: EURO;
- Period of Validity of Tenders – 120 calendar days from tender opening;
- A Tender Security is required:
o Lot 1: EUR 400 000;
- Time for Completion
o Lot 1: 730 days (24 months)
- Defects Notification Period
o Lot 1: 365 days (12 months)
- Contract language is English;
- Award criteria: Most Economically Advantageous Tender;
- Contract type - Unit price contract (BoQs);
- Amount of the Performance Security - 10% of the accepted contract price;
- Amount of Advance Payment Guarantee - 10% of the accepted contract price;
- Eligibility: Firms originating from all countries of the world are eligible to tender for works, goods and services contracts;
- Grounds for Exclusion:
o Conflict of Interest;
o Prohibited Conduct;
o Debarment lists;
o EU sanctions;
o National embargos;
o Violation of IP rights
- The Participant shall have the financial resources free of ongoing obligations and/or pending contract awards, for which the Participant shall provide information.
o the estimated cash-flow requirements for 4 (four) months:
# Lot 1: EUR 3 500 000 equivalent;
- The Participant shall meet the minimum criteria for general, management and specific experience for the time period stated in Section IV, Eligibility and Qualification Criteria.
o General Experience as a contractor (in any role), in the execution of at least 3 (three) contracts, each with a value of works, implemented by the Participant, at least:
# OPTION 1– at least 3 (three) contracts:
• Lot 1: EUR 16 000 000 each contract;
# OPTION 2 – less than 3 (three) contracts:
• Lot 1: EUR 48 000 000 cumulative value;
o Specific Experience for the above, or other similar contracts, experience in execution the following specific activities and works executed during the period stipulated above, a minimum experience in the following key activities in any one year :
# Lot 1 (in any consecutive 12 months):
5 / 8
• laying of crushed-stone base - 180 000 m2
• laying of asphalt-concrete pavement - 140 000 m2
• earthworks - 480 000 m3
- The Participant shall provide suitably qualified personnel to the positions listed in Section IV, Eligibility and Qualification Criteria.
o Project Manager – 20 years of exp.
o Paving Engineer – 15 years of exp.
o Structures Engineer – 10 years of exp.
o Road construction Materials Engineer – 10 years of exp.
o Utilities Engineer – 10 years of exp.
- The Participant shall demonstrate minimum average annual turnover:
o Lot 1: EUR 25 000 000 equivalent
- In addition to THE ORIGINAL of the Tender, the number of copies is: 2 (1 hard copy + 1 soft copy on USB drive or CD/DVD).
“Investment Grant for the Ukraine Ternopil Bypass Poject” financed from the general budget of the European Union under the Neighbourhood Investment Platform.
Construction of traffic interchange on road M-19 at km 315+629
o Lot 2: EUR 150 000;
o Lot 2: 730 days (24 months)
o Lot 2: 365 days (12 months)
- Contract type - Unit prices contract (BoQs);
# Lot 2: EUR 1 500 000 equivalent;
• Lot 2: EUR 6 000 000 each contract;
• Lot 2: EUR 18 000 000 cumulative value;
7 / 8
• laying of crushed-stone base - 50 000 m2
• laying of asphalt-concrete pavement - 35 000 m2
• construction of artificial structures – 1 000 m2
• earthworks - 220 000 m3
o Project Manager – 15 years of exp.
o Paving Engineer – 10 years of exp.
o Structures Engineer – 7 years of exp.
o Road construction Materials Engineer – 7 years of exp.
o Utilities Engineer – 7 years of exp.
o Lot 2: EUR 9 000 000 equivalent
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
There are no eligibility restrictions based on the contractor’s country of origin.
Section IV: Procedure
State Road Agency of Ukraine, Office 401, 9 Fizkultury Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03150
Following the submission deadline, the Proposals will be opened in the presence of Participant representative(s).
Section VI: Complementary information
The procurement documents will be provided to the interested firms free of charge upon submission of the official request in the form under the given link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R69PadMOcxMe0GCirS4hVcdFwABkmv_q/view?usp=sharing) to following email addresses:email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ).