TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Norway-Bærums Verk: Radiation monitors
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Vehicle for radiation monitoring and post-detection activities
One (1) vehicle for radiation monitoring and post-detection activities
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information and documentation necessary to evaluate whether the requirements are met:
- At least 20% of all employees working for the tenderer in the fields associated with this tender must work in this project on a permanent basis.
- A valid quality system (ISO 9001-2008 or equivalent).
- Have the necessary certificates and licenses available for Ukraine and / or the EU.
- Tenderer's questionnaire in the form in the appendix "Tenderer's questionnaire" in the tender basis, with supporting documents for award criteria.
- Balance sheet documentation for the three previous years.
- Income statement (P&L) for the last three years. If such documents are not required by the law of the provider's country of origin, other financial insurances for the specified period should be provided.
- Confirmation of solvency.
- Provider's litigation history for the last three years and any ongoing litigation: the following documentation shall include parties to litigation, the content of the case, the amounts involved, and the judgments.
Minimum standard levels required:
- The average of cash and / or cash equivalents at the beginning and end of the calendar year must be positive.
- The average annual turnover of the provider must exceed 200,000 Euros.
- A tenderer must have completed at least one contract for delivery of
vehicles for radiation monitoring and post-detection activities, or similar equipment, with a cumulative budget of at least 150,000 Euros over the last five (5) years.
- Compliance with the client's requirements in relation to the origin of goods.
- Detailed description of supplies.
- Technical proposals related to production, testing, primary metrological verification, packaging, shipping, delivery, training of personnel and warranty services.
- Suggestions for after-sales services.
- Compliance with the scope and language of the documents required with the delivery;
- Documented sufficient personnel resources that are qualified to train personnel to operate purchased equipment.
- Proven sufficient time resources to carry out effective training.
- Technical / technological resources and knowledge.
Proven necessary experience.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information