Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Pharmaceutical products
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Heparins and Anticoagulant Tablets
Heparins and anticoagulant tablets.
The contract will run for 2 years with the possibility to extend a further 24 months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Any supplier may be disqualified who does not respond to the following in the requisite manner:
1) Entering general qualification supplier information NHS Wales
Shared services partnership procurement services utilizes the NHS Supplier Information Database (Sid4Gov) and/or Sell2Wales to manage and assess general pre-qualification information in the form of a profile. Candidates are requested to either:
(i) provide their profile in Sid4Gov as follows: candidates should register on Sid4Gov at https://sid4gov.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/organisation/register and submit their Sid4Gov company profile for publication to the system. Candidates already registered on NHS Sid4Gov must ensure that information is up to date and provide their profile number when responding to this alert. Where access to Sid4Gov is unavailable, please contact the Sid4Gov helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(ii) register company information on the Sell2Wales website at ww.sell2wales.co.uk
2) Submission of tender and procurement specific information
(i) candidates should register on the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services eTendering portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs
(ii) once registered, candidates must submit their tender as follows
(a) login to NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services eTendering portal;
(b) select 'Respond to OJEU advert and ITT;
(c) select 'ITTs Open To All Suppliers';
(d) access listing relating to the contract (title xxxx) and view details;
(e) click on 'Express Interest' button in the 'Actions' box on the left hand side of the page.
(iii) once you have expressed interest, the ITT will move to 'My ITTs', where you can download additional documentation and where you can construct your reply as instructed. You must then publish your reply using the publish button;
(iv) for any support in submitting your tender, please contact the eTendering helpdesk on 08000112470 or at email@example.com
As per requirements to complete Sid4Gov profile or registration with Sell2Wales — see III.1.1) for more information on how to complete information.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The contract will run for 2 years with the possibility to extend for a further 24 months.
1) The contracting authority reserves the right to use an electronic reverse auction;
2) If and when this requirement is offered for tender, this may be done in whole or in part via electronic means using the internet;
3) The contracting authority is not bound to award a contract in whole or part;
4) The contracting authority will not bear the tender costs of any of the tenderers;
5) In reference to I.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents;
6) This notice is being placed by NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services. For the purpose of this procurement, the awarding authority will be Velindre NHS Trust;
7) This advertisement is placed by NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership — Procurement Services on behalf of participating LHB's/Trusts in Wales for the totality of those LHB/Trust specific contractual arrangements;
8) The framework to be let for 2 years with an option to extend for up to 24 months.