TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Norway-Vestnes: Repair and maintenance services of building installations
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Framework agreement for carpentry services
The contracting authority would like to enter into a framework agreement for carpentry and joinery services with several tenderers. The procurement will cover the contracting authority's ongoing need for carpentry and joinery services, and will involve, amongst other things, maintenance, repairs, renovation, redecorating, adaptations, and alterations of the municipality's buildings, as well as other carpentry and joinery work.
Assignments will be carried out in Vestnes Municipality in the contracting authority's properties.
See the tender documentation and annexes for further details.
Three extensions of 12 months each.
1 year contract with an option for 1 year + 1 year + 1 year.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be a legally established company.
- Norwegian tenderers: Company registration certificate
- Foreign tenderers: Confirmation that the tenderer is registered in a trade register or company register in accordance with the law in the country where the tenderer is established.
Tenderers must have the sufficient financial strength to fulfil the contract.
The contracting authority will obtain a credit rating of
the tenderer. Financial strength is assessed in relation to turnover,
operating margin, solvency and liquidity.
Tenderers must have their affairs in order with respect to the payment of tax, payroll tax and value added tax (VAT).
Tax certificates not older than six months calculated from the tender deadline. A tax certificate is defined as:
- For Norwegian tenderers: A tax and VAT certificate issued by the Tax Collector's Office via Altinn.
- For foreign tenderers: Foreign tenderers must submit equivalent certificates from their own country that show that they have their payment of taxes and duties in order. If the authorities in the relevant country do not issue such certificates, the tenderer should submit a declaration stating that all taxes and duties have been paid. The statement must be approved and signed by the tenderer's Financial Director/ person responsible for finance.
Tenderers must have the adequate implementation ability.
Tenderers must give a description of the employees in the company, including:
- The average number of employees in the company in the last three years.
- Education and professional qualifications
Tenderers must have good experience from comparable assignments.
Tenderers must describe similar deliveries in
the last three years. The description must, as a minimum, include:
- A brief description of the assignment.
- Date of implementation
- Scope of the delivery in monetary amount
- Name of the contracting authority
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Mercell notice: https://opic.com/id/afpnkhwzio.