Dieses Portal verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Browserfunktion. Informieren Sie sich, wie wir Cookies verwenden und wie Sie Ihre Einstellungen ändern können.
Deutschland-Eschborn: Wirtschaftshilfe an das Ausland
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
81224982-Energy Efficiency South Africa
While metropolitan areas (metros) are often well advanced in the way they address energy issues including energy management, smaller municipalities often have limited resources and capacities to deal with energy issues. Therefore, GIZ will follow a differentiated approach that distinguishes between three different “categories” of municipalities (innovators – aspirants – beginners) and will implement different and adapted approaches of support. GIZ seeks a firm of consultants with specialised expertise in area of municipal energy management. Support will be clustered in four specific work packages:
— Work package 1: Start-up phase,
— Work package 2: Innovator municipalities - Learning by exchange,
— Work package 3: Aspirant municipalities - MEMS development,
— Work package 4: Beginner municipalities – building preparedness.
The assignment will form part of the current (third) phase of the South African-German Energy Programme (SAGEN). The duration of the current phase of SAGEN is 1.1.2018 to 31.12.2020. The assignment of the firm of consultants is planned for approx. 24 months and will include a long-term adviser to be based in Pretoria /South Africa; Pools of international and national STE as well as e.g. workshops and training.
Possible additional services: additional services of this type, e.g. prolongation of long-term /short-term experts, additional workshops and training as well as necessary procurements.
Possible extention of the same type of project mentioned in the TOR if additional funds are available.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Mandatory grounds for exclusion as per section 123 GWB and optional as per section 124 GWB; evidence of commercial registry; declaration by consortium; evidence of at least 1 600 000 EUR average annual turnover last 3 years.; at least 6 employees at 31.12. previous year.
3 references in municipal energy management and 3 references in industrialised and /or emerging economies.
See TOR: grid for eligibility for technical experience.
1) application of energy management in municipal context,
2) experience of ISO 50001 energy management systems, (both application and CD)
3) experience with knowledge sharing in municipal energy management through networking.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition, application for reexamination is not permissible insofar as:
1) the applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the contract award regulations before submitting the application for re-examination and has not submitted a complaint to the commissioning party within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected,
2) complaints of infringements of contract award regulations that are evident in the notice are not submitted to the commissioning party at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application specified in the notice or by the deadline for the submission of bids,
3) complaints of infringements 5 /5 of contract award regulations that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the commissioning party at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or for the submission of bids,
4) more than 15 calendar days have elapsed after receipt of the notification from the commissioning party that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.