Dieses Portal verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Browserfunktion. Informieren Sie sich, wie wir Cookies verwenden und wie Sie Ihre Einstellungen ändern können.
Irland-Dublin: Organisation von Festivals
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/1169
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
New Year's Festival Dublin
Fáilte Ireland together with Dublin City Council are seeking proposals from suitably qualified tenderers to award a contract for the development of a creative direction for the New Year’s Festival Dublin. The selected service provider(s) will be required to programme, produce and sell New Year’s Festival Dublin, as a large-scale international event that ranks as one of the best places in the world to be for New Year.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
As stated in the invitation to tender available for downloading from www.etenders.gov.ie
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates, participants or tenderers;
4) Establishment of this contract will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) If for any reason it is not possible to conclude the contract with the designated successful tenderer emerging from this competitive process; or if having concluded contract the Contracting Authority considers that the successful tenderer has not met, or cannot meet its obligations; the Contracting Authority reserves the right to contract with the next highest scoring tenderer on the basis of the same terms at any time during the tender validity period. This shall be without prejudice to the right of the Contracting Authority to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its sole discretion;
6) At its absolute discretion, the Contracting Authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, at any time;
7) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tender responses with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, tenderers are advised to ensure that they return fully completed tenders in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition at the evaluation stage.
The Contracting Authority will not conclude this contract to which a standstill period applies in accordance with Irish Statutory Instrument SI 130 of 2010, until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification of concerned candidates and tenderers. The duration of the standstill period will be 14 calendar days where notifications are sent electronically or by fax and 16 calendar days where these are sent by any other means. The statutory instrument mentioned above provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the contract and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation to that contract.