Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Auftragsbekanntmachung – Sektoren
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Cleaning services Dublin Port estate terminals and offices
The Dublin Port Company "DPC" has a requirement for cleaning services at the Dublin Port estate, including but not limited to terminals, offices, facilities and open areas.
Subject always to the terms of the Framework, DPC intend that the Framework will be for 3 years, with the option to extend for two 1 year periods , subject to a maximum of 5 years, subject to satisfactory performance, business needs and budgetary constraints.
For the avoidance of any doubt, the term of a Call-Off Contract may last longer than the Framework Period.
Envisaged number of candidates: 5
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates:
As set out in the procurement documents available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 212963
Please consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 212963
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Please refer to tender documentation.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications and to respond electronically to the competition. There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document on etenders. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload or zipped.
3) Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (09:00am – 17:30pm GMT)
4) All queries regarding this tender requirement or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID:212963 as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract/framework.
6) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
7) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
8) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant.
9) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
10) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
11) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
12) At Section II.2.9 we have indicated that 5 will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting authority reserves the right to invite at least 5 subject to that number qualifying
In accordance with the Remedies Directive and SI 131