Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Deutschland-Eschborn: Allgemeine und berufliche Bildung
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
81277137 - Programme Migration for Development III
In 2017, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) commissioned the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH to implement the "Returning to New Opportunities" programme (German: Programm Perspektive Heimat, PPH). The main aim is to support returning migrants in their reintegration in 13 selected countries of origin.
GIZ's global programme "Migration for Development" (German: Programm Migration für Entwicklung, PME) is part of PPH and offers those interested in returning comprehensive advice and support - from preparation in Germany to a new start in the country of origin. The project also supports the local population in the partner countries in finding local economic prospects and perspectives. All services tendered here will be implemented in the project country Pakistan.
In Pakistan the Pakistani-German Facilitation and Reintegration Centre (PGFRC) has been established with national partners in Lahore in October 2020. The regional focus of the programme and activities is on the Punjab province in Pakistan. Returning migrants and the local population are offered advice and other support services in the PGFRC:
- individual advice and information on qualification, employment and other reintegration opportunities,
- information events,
- assistance and training on job application and job preparation,
- vocational qualification measures,
- psychosocial support services,
- entrepreneurship training, advice and in-kind support to individuals who opt to start a business,
- referral to other governmental and non-governmental support programmes.
In order to support the reintegration of returning migrants and the local population into the local labour market, employment promotion measures like trainings on self-employment and technical vocational qualification measures with in-kind support are to be implemented.
The contractor will be responsible for the five following work packages:
1. Digital skills training (i.e. Digital Marketing, Digital Literacy, Web Designing, SEO) and accompanying in-kind support to promote the creation of (self) employment/freelancing opportunities.
2. Tailored training and accompanying in-kind support to promote self-employment in targeted sectors / occupations.
3. Start-up support and accompanying in-kind support to low skilled returnees and members of the local population to promote the establishment of small-scale businesses in various sectors / occupations.
4. Entrepreneurship and business plan training for semi-skilled returnees and members of the local population.
5. Results-based reporting related to the implementation of Work Packages 1 - 4.
GIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Auftragsvergabe IBF International Consulting
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1. the applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected,
2. complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice.
3. complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids,
4. more than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.