Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Irland-Mitchelstown: Beratungsdienste von Ingenieurbüros
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/78704
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Civil Structural Engineering Services for Additional Accommodation at CBS, Mitchelstown
Civil structural engineering services for additional accommodation at CBS, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork. CBS Mitchelstown is a voluntary secondary school under the trusteeship of the Edmund Rice Schools Trust.
Please see attached project brief and schedule of additional accommodation
In summary, the project will comprise:
• 1 x Technologies Prep Room 58.6 m2 each
• 1 x DCG room 88.6 m2
• student and staff toilets 8 m2
• locker space 72 m2
Giving a floor area incl circulation and internal walls of: 201 m2
• 3 classroom SEN base 507 m2
• giving a floor area incl circulation and internal walls of 649.7 m2
Giving a gross floor area for section A and B including circulation, internal walls and stairs 951 m2
• secure hard and soft play area 200 m2
• sensory garden 100 m2
• 9 parking spaces
• demolition of existing prefab 100 m2.
Co. Cork, IRELAND.
• 1 x technologies prep room 58.6 m2 each
• giving a floor area (incl circulation and internal walls of 649.7m2)
Giving a gross floor area for section A & B (including circulation, internal walls and stairs 951 m2)
• sensory Garden 100 m2
• demolition of existing prefab 100 m2
Interim temporary accommodation
• please note: once appointed, the Design Team (DT) will be tasked with the provision of interim temporary accommodation (100 m2), including all required statutory approvals and compliances, to be used by the school until such time that the permanent structure has been completed. The DT are to ensure that the location of the interim temporary accommodation does not impede the development of the permanent additional accommodation.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
As DoES-QC1 Suitability Assessment Declaration
A declaration is required to confirm that none of the circumstances specified Article 57 of Directive 2014/24/EU (and Regulation 57 of SI No. 284 of 2016) or Article 80 of Directive 2014/25/EU (and Regulation 85 of SI No.286 of 2016) apply to the applicant.
As DoES-QC1 Suitability Assessment Declaration.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
All tenderers will be evaluated on the basis of the information submitted in response to this notice (All criteria have a minimum standard). The submission of the apparently successful tenderer will be validated prior to awarding the contract.
The contract will be awarded on the basis of most economically advantageous tender.
The scope of works requirements may be extended to include additional works of a similar nature at the discretion of the contracting authority. All additional scope of works are subject to the restrictions as set out in Article 72 of Directive 2014/24/EC (Regulation 72, SI 284 of 2016).
It is a condition precedent to the award of the contract that the successful tenderer will provide a current tax clearance certificate or in the case of a non-resident Tenderer a statement of suitability on tax grounds from the Revenue Commissioners of Ireland.
The Funding Agency, the Department of Education and Skills, is subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Acts, 1997, 2003 and 2014. If a tenderer considers that any of the information supplied in response to this notice is either commercially sensitive or confidential, this should be highlighted and reasons for its sensitivity given. The relevant material will, in response to a request under the Act, be examined in the light of exemptions provided for in the Act.